dependeco adult diapers covers

PaddedRita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Has anyone use the Dependence Solid Color Pull ups Adult Diaper Covers.

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks
My response here won't be very useful at all but I feel since it's a smaller store it might have some relevance.

I have not, but I have ordered from DependEco before and the AIO PUL diaper and other accessories I got from there seem high quality, plus the communication / customer service was excellent.

I would imagine the covers would also be quality and I plan to buy one eventually. Can't speak to their abilities or comparison to other brands, though!

Reactions: PaddedRita and Angelapinks
I have used the PUL covers for at least 14 years, both print and solid colors. I’ve tried other PUL covers and AIOs and I prefer Dependeco. They have a full seat and I’ve worn them over cloth prefolds for years. I also wear them over a premium disposable at night to catch any stray leaks. Monica is great to order from and she will customize the fit if you are between sizes. Highly recommend.

I should add, she makes PUL covers and also covers with either cotton or flannel prints with a PUL layer sewn inside. I prefer the PUL only covers because they are lighter. Lastly, the ones I’m talking about have the Velcro tabs. They aren’t pull-up pants.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita, Angelapinks and Cottontail
Rita said:
Has anyone use the Dependence Solid Color Pull ups Adult Diaper Covers. ]
Yup. Love ‘em. Very well made, and she’ll custom-size if you ask. The cotton-covered ones are adorable, but I’d recommend the plain PUL for function. I’ve used both. Inevitably anything with cotton or flannel on the outside will be more prone to wicking pee from around the leg cuffs and elsewhere.

Reactions: Angelapinks and PaddedRita
Thank you so much for all your replies !!! I also like the PUL covers !!
I was really hoping they be well made and durable !!
I been looking for different colors for some time now !! So nice to find some different colors for a change !!!

Reactions: Angelapinks
I did have the AIO diaper in camo pattern several years ago. It was nice to use as a diaper cover because of the built in cotton liner to absorb any leaks.

Reactions: PaddedRita and Angelapinks
Thank You for so much for input Jamiejamie .

But Camouflage pattern is not what this girl really likes !
Looking for more of the feminine girlish colors & prints .

Rita said:
Thank You for so much for input Jamiejamie .

But Camouflage pattern is not what this girl really likes !
Looking for more of the feminine girlish colors & prints .
Ha. yea. They do have plenty of girly, boyish, and neutral patterns. :cool:

Reactions: PaddedRita
Back