Not open for further replies.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Right Guard usually.

Mitchum if I can't find Right Guard.

Mostly the gel kind, roll on if I have to. None of that spray stuff, though--just smells like scent on top of sweat.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Axe cus I love to do the Axe trick and set my arms on fire. :D

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I use Lady Speed Stick.

To all the people who use body sprays...they are NOT deodorant...they're a public nuisance. I am 'scent sensitive'. Scented products, as a general rule, cause me to have mild to severe migraines, although they also cause me to have breathing problems.

In fact I missed a day 'n a half of work this week because some inconsiderate person was wearing a body spray!

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Except for those occasions when I'm worried about diaper smell

Ah that reminds me of something. When I first got diapers, they were baby diapers and had a really sweet smell to them. I'd wear one, but I'd worry that someone would later recognise the scent, so I always used a bit of deodorant afterwards.

Except for some reason I never used Lynx, I used some other stuff that I had but never used. (It had a kangaroo on the bottle if that helps!)
And then, months after I stopped doing this (like anyone will pick up on diaper scent), I met someone and they made me think instantly of diapers.
It took me a while to realise, but it was because he was wearing the kangaroo deodorant! It's weird how we recognise stuff...

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I use Lady Speed Stick.

To all the people who use body sprays...they are NOT deodorant...they're a public nuisance. I am 'scent sensitive'. Scented products, as a general rule, cause me to have mild to severe migraines, although they also cause me to have breathing problems.

In fact I missed a day 'n a half of work this week because some inconsiderate person was wearing a body spray!

Well I use body spray all the time. I obviously don't use it as a substitute for deodorant, however I love body spray.

Now, I agree with you on the fact that some people can be inconsiderate and totally over-do it. I don't really think it's nice when you see someone using it in public, putting it on that is, or wearing way too much to the point where you can still smell it 20 feet away.

However - I put it on before I leave my home, and if someone has a problem with that then I really don't care. You can't even smell it unless you are face to face with me. Thats like saying people who plant flowers are inconsiderate because some people have flower allergies.

So all and all, just like anything else you can over-do perfume, which can be rude. But I would never stop wearing it, nor would I expect anyone else to, just to accommodate some people.

On a side note, I don't wear deodorant, I use antiperspirant. There is a difference between the two.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Mainly old spice for me. My mom picks on me and says it makes me smell like an old man... to which I laugh.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
i used to use others, but the aluminum sulfides (or whatever they were) kept giving me a rash so i use organic nonscented barley based deodorant and it works good.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Speed Stick, every 3 days or so. All I need.

You sir... need a lesson in personal hygene. Please bathe and use fresh deodorant every day. Your friends will thank you.

And don't tell me that you don't stink or sweat that much... I assure you... you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.