Deodorant

Which one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Old Spice or Axe spray, just depending on how much of a douchebag I want to be that day.

oh and yay!.....Amount of posts at this time: "Not found" (404 posts :D)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I use degree. Old spice makes my skin break somehow.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Other for anything. Usually Speed stick, Power Stick, or Adidas. Some seem to work better than others though. (the Adidas Cottontech+ stuff works as well as crap, but the other Adidas ones are fine to me)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Which ever one Lynx is, and it's Pulse. But I do like Africa.

I think Lynx is Axe.

So that one! No reason why really, I haven't exactly tried and compared the whole market. It's just deo, and you can't go wrong with Lynx.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Lynx Africa. It's what I've always used, and girls really find the scent of horny teenage boys mixed with a subtle hint of dirty old men really attractive!

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i don't use deoderant. i've conducted extensive surveys of my friends and relations, and none of them have ever noticed any kind of odor emanating from me, so i've concluded that it's unnecessary. back in the days when i still used it i always used something unscented and as un-gooey as possible.

i think spray-on deoderant is funny.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i don't use deoderant. i've conducted extensive surveys of my friends and relations, and none of them have ever noticed any kind of odor emanating from me, so i've concluded that it's unnecessary. back in the days when i still used it i always used something unscented and as un-gooey as possible.

i think spray-on deoderant is funny.

I honestly don't use deordant...Except for those occasions when I'm worried about diaper smell, or when I dress up for something...

Status
Not open for further replies.