Dentist question

Peepeegirl

Just bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I went to the dentist today and she asked if I bite things, could not bring myself to tell her about my binky, but now I feel guilty, specially because she wants me to take my nighttime braces for grinning my teeth and I won’t use because I want my pacifier, should I tell her next time?

Reactions: PaddedRita
Ask the dentist about using your pacifier for replacement. They will educate you on proper oral care. My guess is they will say pacifier does not cover/protect all the teeth from grinding. You are prolly not the only person to ask to use a pacifier instead of medical guards/retainers.

Reactions: mistykitty, PaddedRita and Peepeegirl
LiLMaus said:
Ask the dentist about using your pacifier for replacement. They will educate you on proper oral care. My guess is they will say pacifier does not cover/protect all the teeth from grinding. You are prolly not the only person to ask to use a pacifier instead of medical guards/retainers.
I will try to do it

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty and PaddedRita
I’d suggest you tell your dentist most people who work in medical fields aren’t judgemental and if she does ask why you use one just say you’re not comfortable talking about it and they’ll probably back off they only really pry if your own or someone else’s health is at risk.

I did tell her that I am autistic and it helps me calm down, she was okay with

Reactions: Furrytum
Back