Denim cleaning help while traveling

NannaAnnabelle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Incontinent
So I'm away at a hotel with no guest laundry and had a diaper leak which partially soaked my jeans. Now I do have another pair but would like to get these sufficiently cleaned by get-away day in 2 days. The only detergent-type materials on hand are shampoo, body wash and soap. Any suggestions?

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hot wash; boil if you have to. Denim is workwear fabric, so it doesn't matter if it's stained or dishevelled.

• Wow
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and NannaAnnabelle

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If it's just from being wet use just plain old water. Wet a wash cloth and slightly wring it out and dab where the wet spot was. Rinse the wash cloth and repeat, only this time really wring it out then dab over the wet spot to draw out some of the water. Hang them to dry. When ready to wear them use deodorant to mask any smell there might be by rubbing it on where the jeans were wet.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Tigercub59 and NannaAnnabelle

MudPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Drying denim in a hotel is the real problem!

Reactions: KrazyJoe67

Joediaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
First thing to do is rinse. Gotta get the PP out first. This can be done in the tub or even while showering. You can use either shampoo or body wash. Just a dab will do and work up a good lather just like you would washing your hair. Rinse well and hang dry. They should dry thoroughly in about 18 to 24 hours. If they aren't drying fast enough hang them in a dry warm place. Stretched across the suitcase stand in front of the heater is a good place.

Reactions: NannaAnnabelle

NannaAnnabelle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Incontinent
Thanks all! There was a break in the weather so I was able to hoof a load less than a mile down the road to be properly washed. All good now!

Joediaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Glad to hear your crisis was averted. (y)