• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Demonoid is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Hey, I gotta use my 16284k connection for something!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
As others have said, all we're doing is stealing from thieves.

Al; the price-gouging that the megacorps do on CDs, movies, and ESPECIALLY software is more of a crime than getting something that you want and not paying a multimillionare another fifteen to 700 dollars that he doesn't really need.

Artists haven't gained any more money form their CDs since they broke the $10 mark, it all goes to the big suits. And if I gave half a s**t about them, maybe I'd care.

But no.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

That doesn't make it right! Stealing is stealing. Would you go into a store and steal a copy of windows? Would you steal a DVD? It's the same damn thing

Role
Private

That doesn't make it right! Stealing is stealing. Would you go into a store and steal a copy of windows? Would you steal a DVD? It's the same damn thing
Rofl, did you get that idea from that warning trailer they put at the beginning of DVDs now?

Movie Piracy

Now if I could download films that fast, I'd have a massive collection!

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Tigger, I don't get why you're so uptight about pirating.

Might I point you to these:

Download this song

Steal This Film article on Wikipedia, the torrent or the stream.

As I said before, "pirating" and "stealing" are two different concepts of the same subject. Pirating software/media does negligible collateral, and no physical damage. It's not hurting anyone.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i steal information from the largest government supported p2p network there is. no subscription fee, all free access, and if you ask for new content they'll go and buy it for you for free!
gotta love the library...

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Okay, first of all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTbX1aMajow
(It's very funny, watch it!)

Second of all, whatever happened to not promoting illegal actions on ADISC? Downloading music for free is illegal. If you want to debate whether it's okay or not, then make a thread about it in the Adult Baby forum.

But Do not promote illegal action here!.

Status
Not open for further replies.