Demonoid is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Anyways for all you didn't all ready see it demonoid(a private torrent site) has returned after being shutdown by the CRIA. In an effort to help get the community back up on its feet i'll be sending out out invite codes to people who ask for them so if you want an invite just post here and i'll pm you a code.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
Helllsss yess. I found this out like yesterday or maybe two nights ago. The database is still there so you can login with your old account, have your old ratio, and all the old torrents are still there. It's about time. I love Demonoid.

I too can offer invitation codes if anyone is interested, just say the word.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I hope it gets closed down again. All of you that like to steal music and software make me sick. You should be ashamed of yourselves. :mad:

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I hope it gets closed down again. All of you that like to steal music and software make me sick. You should be ashamed of yourselves. :mad:
Feel free to purchase me a copy of XP, Photoshop and other expensive commercial-grade software, all my music (which I later buy if I like it), and games then. I won't complain one bit, and it'll be 100% legal.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Hmm you comment perplexes me tigger. I too share mush the same opion as jake i later buy the music i like after downloading it. Also i run a cracked version of several programs that i might add make most of their profit through big company sales who legally cant torrent programs. It's not really stealing as sampling for me and if these companies(the music one specifically) wasn't on such a rampage about downloading alot of torrenting probably wouldn't happen.

Fyi i bought a windows xp disc. Now i restore my computer alot and after about the third time microsoft told me the activation code had been used too many time. That means i would have to call them and get a new one every time i restored which means staying on the phone for hours with a foreign person who just barely speaks english...no thank you.

(hopes this doesn't turn into a discussion on the ethics of torrenting)

Last edited:

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I'd like an invite :D. My old login doesn't work =X

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Sent you one mm3 enjoy it.

Reactions: mm3

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Thanks loads D4L! ^.^

I can send you one Kams :) just as soon as I can :D

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
i already sent kams one and mm3 you shouldn't have an invite yet you usually don't get them until later unless they changed their policy.(could be wrong though)

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks for the heads-up, Diapered4Lyfe :) I guess I just stopped checking after a while.

Anyway, I can offer invites too.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Great to hear the ol' green monster is back in business, spotted it on Slashdot earlier today. Only problem I have with torrents is that they always create their own directories and violate my naming standards (no spaces, all lowercase) so often I have to either trick Deluge or stop seeding. And my view on pirated software is basically, if I'm realistically not going to buy the program, then I don't think I'm taking anything from the company by running their software. Though if I'm using it for commercial stuff (e.g. paid software development) I try to get a legit copy.

I too have been looking for a Demonoid account for a while Jake (edit: or skinnypuppy, D4L, or anyone with an account :)), would appreciate an invite code if you've got any. Big thanks!

--Danny :ninja:

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
sent you an invite danny enjoy it.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
The main reason that people download music, movies or software, is price.

I don't know about you, but SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS for a graphical editing program seems a bit steep. CDs are also nearing the $20 benchmark, which is just plain WRONG, and a lot of us like to listen to music without paying the already horrendously rich record exec's most of our hard-earned cash (I'm a college student, so yeah....money isn't something I have a lot of). If I had the extra almost $1000 that I'd need to get all the software and music I want legally, I would. But I don't. So, for the time being, I'm going to download it so that my financial situation doesn't impede my enjoyment of music and movies.

Also, can I get an invite?

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
holy crap!!! I got a code from a friend a week before it was shut down and never got to use it. I misplaced it though when I got a new computer.

Can you please send me a code? =]

Greatly appreciated.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
HAH! I knew it wouldn't die. I knew it all along. Hail Demonoid, TPB, and all those other fabulous torrent sites!

It's not all free.. I still have to pay for the bandwidth.

No offence, but anyone who doesn't like free stuff is usually completely off their face on some sort of drug.

CDs are dead. We're moving to HD, we're also moving to online content. More artists are publishing their music for "legal" download, more free content is available online.

Downloading music and movies is like time shifting really, the collateral damage is hugely over-rated, and it's one of those crimes that's so stupid the exact definition is not known.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Oh yes, defend the poor, suffering corporations. They're SOOOO helpless. They don't have fancy lawyers and stuff to ruin people's lives if they so choose. They don't have a lot of money... they're so poor. They're a bunch of pure-hearted good samaritans. I like how they encourage sharing! Oh, and they've never wrongfully accused anyone. :rollseyes:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I would like to have an invitation. If someone could send me one that would be appreciated a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.