• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Delurking

MangaFan

Fan of isekai manga and video games.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone. I am MangaFan, I am 25y/o DL and live in New Zealand.

My main hobby is PC gaming, I mostly play League of Legends and Vermintide 2. My other interests are skiing, sailing, reading and walking through forests.

I join this site about a year ago to get tips on wearing, delurking so I can join in on the discussions instead of just reading them.

Thanks for reading.

Reactions: Deleted member 59082, Kittyinpink, Lumos and 5 others
Hi, and welcome!

New Zealand! Wow! How fun! I always wanted to go there. Maybe it was the land, the animals, or the good cultural sense of humor. Very refreshing. Have fun here!

Reactions: MangaFan
Hello and welcome.

Hi, and welcome!
Thank you!
New Zealand! Wow! How fun! I always wanted to go there. Maybe it was the land, the animals, or the good cultural sense of humor.
Definitely cool if you're into outdoorsy stuff, though its a bit far away from the rest of the world.

Hello and welcome.
Thank you!

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Welcome and enjoy

Hi and welcome, hope to see you make a lot of good posts.

MangaFan said:

My main hobby is PC gaming, I mostly play League of Legends and Vermintide 2. My other interests are skiing, sailing, reading and walking through forests.

I join this site about a year ago to get tips on wearing, delurking so I can join in on the discussions instead of just reading them.

Thanks for reading.
Hello welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Hello and welcome from the UK!

Forced said:
Welcome and enjoy
Thank you!
Diaperpee8 said:
Hi and welcome, hope to see you make a lot of good posts.
Thank you. I'm not sure if I will be starting many threads, but will definitely be commenting in them.
warmfeeling said:
Hello welcome from the UK 🇬🇧
Thank you!
BiCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome from the UK!
Thank you!

Reactions: Diaperpee8
Welcome! I don’t do PC gaming or sailing, but I enjoy the other activities you do, although it’s so warm in Europe at the moment skiing is not too good this winter. I hope you continue to enjoy ADISC.

DLmikey said:
Welcome! I don’t do PC gaming or sailing, but I enjoy the other activities you do, although it’s so warm in Europe at the moment skiing is not too good this winter. I hope you continue to enjoy ADISC.
Thank you! It's unfortunate that the skiing isn't good this winter, hopefully you can pass the time another way.

Welcome 😊

Welcome to the site! I love skiing , reading, and hiking as well. Hope you're enjoying your time on the site (on the non-lurker side :) ) so far!!

sjinnewengland said:
Welcome to the site! I love skiing , reading, and hiking as well. Hope you're enjoying your time on the site (on the non-lurker side :) ) so far!!
Thank you! Glad to see people with the same hobbies, I am enjoying actually taking part in discussions so far :) .

Glad to see another New Zealander on this here forum. Warm welcome from Christchurch 👋. Walking through the forest is a hobby which I'd absolutely love to pick up.

Hello from Canada! New Zealand is one of the places I would most like to go. I did some online teaching and work there a couple of years ago, but have never been.

I am another outdoors type, if a little older and more out of shape these days…

MangaFan said:

Thanks for reading.
Hi there im new as well so greetings ABDL

So how are you Man,good to talk to you, mind you walking in the forest with just the nappy on sounds very nice lol

Back