Delivery man deliver diapers, nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.

dl23aar

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,

Is it me, or do anyone else gets nervous as heck when the delivery man deliver the diapers?

Sure the box is just brown, but still. One day he did come and the box had some holes, but luckily nothing was visible.

The feeling feels like when i first bought diapers for the first time out in a shop.

I get them delivery all the time they are in such a hurry to drop it and get to the next package. I have even meet them at the door. Just relax I think it easier to get them delivered then by them buying them in a store.

I can pretty well guarantee you the delivery guy isn't goi g to care anout a box of adult diapers. They have plenty of other deliveries on their mind, and your drop off is a figurative drop of water in the ocean. Oh, and Amazon alone makes most of their profits and deliveries from sex toys. You know those delivery guys have seen way kinkier stuff than adult diapers.

thanks for reply. Yes, i try to relax, but that is not easy.

also, i have a nosy neighbor, and he has seen me with the brown boxes before. (i pick up the creams and powder my self). one time i was thinking about just to say to him, "look here, thats why i receive boxes" and show him a diaper, but the again, he has nothing to do with it at all, so... but i was just thinking to get him to shut up.
maybe it's also because of the neighbor i get nervous when i get deliverys.

Pretty much all the companies ship discreetly enough to the point that unless you know exactly how to tell what’s in the box, no one will know any better.

DanielW said:
Everyone gets brown boxes these days...I really wouldn't worry so much

Thats easier said than done. I'm born nervous.

It was a while ago since i got the delivery. So this was just to vent how i felt before i got it. Yes, the feeling of getting it indoors and locking the door, is very very good :)

Keep in mind the contents could be mistaken for bed sheets and comforters, quilts, maybe even bulk clothing buys. If you were to stop and think about it you could probably come up with a list of a dozen things it could be. But I do understand being overly cautious

Deliveries always have me a tiny bit on edge until they are safely in my hands.

1) What if Amazon screws up and ships to my house and not the pick up point!!
2) What if the shipment I have to my work gets handed to the wrong person here and they open it!!

But then again who cares, I'd be embarrassed but what am I gonna do... act like a big baby? Heheh :sneaky:

Lonelydl said:
Keep in mind the contents could be mistaken for bed sheets and comforters, quilts, maybe even bulk clothing buys. If you were to stop and think about it you could probably come up with a list of a dozen things it could be. But I do understand being overly cautious

Yes, i could probably come up with a list, but i think the question is, does my neighbour need a reason? I mean, for me i do not owe him anything. i do not need to answer him at all, but it is a bit difficult when he asks.

DanielW said:
Just tell him its his Christmas present, and if he isn't careful, you'll send it back . :)

Haha, good one :D

The delivery guy/gal is the least of my worries. Delivery to the wrong address, having my package stolen, or having an error in the order are much higher on the list.

Reactions: DprEffect
I used to worry about my packages getting intercepted by my Mom, but as for The Delivery Man?

Their job is to make deliveries, they aren't gonna care what is in the boxes, all they have to do is get them to the right place, make the drop off, and then move onto the next one.

I bet it all gets so repetitive that they never think about a single package aside from the part of it that is their job, which is delivery and nothing else.

As for neighbors, I also could not care less unless I was hanging out with them at some point, then a mix up could get awkward; then again if they see it's not theirs they shouldnt open it.

I have got to point in my life that I don't care what anybody thinks. I have over 3 cases coming from NS this week. Poor fedex guy will have to make multiple trips to the door. Haha

POOR DELIVERY GUY !!! My last delivery from Northshore Had a case of large surpream's , a case of Large megamax, 2 packs of boosters , and NS threw in two samples of their colored surpream's and a sample pack pf wipes... all in one box sitting on my porch when i got home from work , so heavy and awkward that i opened it and brought them into the house serpretratly

With independent third party suppliers, sometimes diapers aren't protected. I once ordered a large box of girl Goodnites from Amazon and sitting at my front door was the girl's Goodnite box with the address label on the box. I suppose anyone driving by could see that. My wife was amused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back