• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

deleted replys to threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
has any body else replied to a thread and came back to it
later and found their reply was gone?
I have had that happen on several occasions
and i didn't feel i said any thing in approriot our used swear words.
what's up with replys being delelted.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
To put it simply: Inappropriate posts get deleted.

How are certain posts inappropriate? I have no idea.

And the closest forum I can think of that this would belong in is Administrative Stuff.

Certainly not Diaper Talk.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Most likely they would of got you in trouble if they weren't deleted..

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I still dis agree and feel that nothing said was wrong.
I think their needs to be better clairification on what's considered apropriate or not.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I still dis agree and feel that nothing said was wrong. I think their needs to be better clairification on what's considered apropriate or not.
If it's just in relation to this thread: http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/9927-if-you-had-kid.html I don't see any indication of a deletion. Ideally, you're supposed to be able to see if a mod deleted your post and the mod typically provides a little reason in the space. I know that hasn't worked 100%, but that's the plan. I'd think it's most likely that you encountered a glitch when posting and it never went through in the first place, but one never really knows. As for the clarification on appropriateness, there are the rules: http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcements-news/697-rules.html but I wouldn't expect clarification beyond that. They're not going to outline every possible way you could say something wrong; you just have to use good judgment in what you say. Lastly, it always helps to put your post in the right forum.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Non of your posts have been (soft) deleted, if they are deleted you will be able to see a box like the example between this post and Trevor's post.

So either it didn't process properly or they got hard deleted which Only 2 or 3 people can do and AFAIK it isn't done often.

Flanders

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That happened to me a couple times, over a year ago. I think it was just a computer error.

~Flanders~

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
has any body else replied to a thread and came back to it
later and found their reply was gone?
I have had that happen on several occasions
and i didn't feel i said any thing in approriot our used swear words.
what's up with replys being delelted.
Why is this under "Diaper Talk"?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
It isn't anymore, it was moved by Trevor earlier. What you saw was the redirect. That'll drop away soon enough.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
fyi, i can't see any deleted post between trevor's and marty's posts. i think only mods can see them.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
That's odd, from what I understood all members could now see that. I'll look into it. Thanks for letting me know.

Role
Incontinent
That's odd, from what I understood all members could now see that. I'll look into it. Thanks for letting me know.

Yeah, I can't see anything between those posts either. It must be only the mods who can see it.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Me too, and I already thought it was solved. Guess it was only the edit reasons.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Me too, and I already thought it was solved. Guess it was only the edit reasons.
I think edit reasons were always visible. I did see the deleted posts when I was on the staff, but now I don't

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I too had a post deleted recently with no word from the deletor as to why. After much rereviewing of the rules I assume it was due to linking to the age warning pages of a couple 18+ sites. I know the mods are busy folks but a quick note to the poster as to why the post was deleted would help avoid future transgressions.

Nam

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I too had a post deleted recently with no word from the deletor as to why. After much rereviewing of the rules I assume it was due to linking to the age warning pages of a couple 18+ sites. I know the mods are busy folks but a quick note to the poster as to why the post was deleted would help avoid future transgressions.

Nam
The message was visible to me and clearly intended for you to see, so the mod in question thought you would be informed. Your suspicion as to the reason why is correct. Hope the powers that be can get it working correctly.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
As of now, all logged-in users can see deletion notices.

Status
Not open for further replies.