• If you need to report a post/member/etc, please use the 'report' button on them. If you have a different / more general query for the staff, you can post it here in requests, but bear in mind that requests take longer to answer than reports do.

Delete my user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yuki

I won't return. I'm quitting. I might return if the old forums are able to be back up, but probably not. I'm sick and tired of being harassed. Especially by BabyGrizzy and a few other people. Just delete my username. I want nothing to do with this site anymore.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
I'm not deleting any accounts here, because :
(1) due to the possibility of the old DB coming back, it would be wasted effort
(2) I regret doing so on the previous site
(3) 95% of people that ask for deletion change their minds

Y

Yuki

Please just delete my user. I can't stand this place anymore... Every time I log on I feel terrible. I've grown to hate this forum.. Especially since it's changing a lot... I can't start over anyways... That's just my fault. I want to quit the forums ASAP. Delete my user and anything posted/threads started by my user.

Y

Yuki

Delete My Goddmaned User Name I Want Nothing To Do With This ****ing Forum Anymore I ****ing Hate It So Goddamned Much

Y

Yuki

Someone said I was ****ing lying about my age too, oh ****ing god what a douche bag just delete my username RIGHT NOW.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Yuki is now banned indefinitely. Hopefully this will give her a cooling off period where she effectively gets her wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.