• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DEDICATED DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyb

Johnnyb
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I'm John, a dedicated DL from Springfield, VA. Started wearing off and on for several years and decided to try 27/7 (wet only) . Got hooked and am now diapered all the time. It is great. Let me hear from you.

Reactions: diaperdude
Welcome

Thanks. W#here is upper Valley?

johnnyb said:
Hi, I'm John, a dedicated DL from Springfield, VA. Started wearing off and on for several years and decided to try 27/7 (wet only) . Got hooked and am now diapered all the time. It is great. Let me hear from you.
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

johnnyb said:
Thanks. W#here is upper Valley?
South park, Colorado

Hello and welcome aboard!

Hello and Welcome from a DL in the Grand Rapids area of Michigan!! Happy to talk anytime.

Thanks to all that replied. is there anyone around Northern Virginia?

Wearing top of the line North Shore with a stuffer. Great capacity!

Reactions: KindaOlde and diaperdude
Welcome to Adisc. It’s a great place to be

Welcome! This is a great community and I'm sure you'll find lots of ppl to chat with about anything and everything. 😀

I've been into this stuff for most of my life and I've fantasized about a diapered weekend type of thing but haven't even been able to do that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back