decided to try the rearz critter caboose diapers and i got some other stuff as well so i could get free shipping

Christopolis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
20221126_183430.jpg

first time trying a plastic backed diaper, i got the trial pack of the critter caboose and i love them, they get super bulky but don't sag. i also decided to get the critter caboose bottle and bottle buddy and the alpaca bottle. i did notice however that the outlining of some of the alpacas on the alpaca bottle weren't as distinct as they should be imo and the critter caboose bottle had some slight imperfections on the printing on the bottle.

Reactions: neophyte

GoodboyN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Christopolis said:
View attachment 95033

first time trying a plastic backed diaper, i got the trial pack of the critter caboose and i love them, they get super bulky but don't sag. i also decided to get the critter caboose bottle and bottle buddy and the alpaca bottle. i did notice however that the outlining of some of the alpacas on the alpaca bottle weren't as distinct as they should be imo and the critter caboose bottle had some slight imperfections on the printing on the bottle.
Hey Christopolis, I just ordered and received a bag of Rearz little monsters today.. This will be my first time trying a Rearz diaper too. I hope your report back on your experience with that diaper, as I hope to do too. Sorry to hear about the imperfections in your new bottle! :(

Reactions: neophyte

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Nice haul! I just got my first Critters too! I like them! :)

Enjoy!!! 🍼

Christopolis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
i also noticed that the nipple on the alpaca bottle is a slightly diffrent design and the silicone is softer on it than the critter caboose bottle. and the critter caboose bottle takes more effort to to get liquid out