Debating whether to confront my sister about her lover for diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am very certain my sister is a diaper lover. A while back she found my stash (amazingly) the last person I know who went into my room was my sister. So sure enough I found many of my diapers used under her bed and the package in her drawer. I couldn't believe it I was shocked yet happy. And I've taken a notice when ever my family goes grocer shopping she always stops and looks at the diaper aisle lol cause I do too. I'm really close to my sister now and she looks up to me.

But I need help.

I need help deciding whether I should confront my sister about her being a diaper lover. I know growing up I never had anyone to confide in and to it hurt me. I don't want that to happen to my sister. So what do you think guys? Should I confront my sister about this or just let life go on? I want to let her truely know her big brother will be there for her for whatever.

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
First, how long time ago from that ? And second I - If I´d be in your situation - investigate more. Try to for example throw somwhere around some paci or something, if she´ll look or take it... Or something like this. Connect your fantasy. And how old she´s ?

M

Mako

Unless you outright catch her like another poster did, don't do it. We have a bias to focus on diaper related things and you might be imprinting your own feelings on others.

Green

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First, how long time ago from that ? And second I - If I´d be in your situation - investigate more. Try to for example throw somwhere around some paci or something, if she´ll look or take it... Or something like this. Connect your fantasy. And how old she´s ?

It was in January this happened and I've taken the time to reconcile my thoughts and now that I remember clearly it took her some time to get out of a diaper when she was younger that might have contributed to some degree a small role in her liking diapers. I would lay a diaper around but the problem is I have two sisters and the older of the two I am very certain isn't into diapers but she keeps her mouth shut and reports to me which is good but I don't want her to get involved. The one who was taken an interests in diapers again is 9 years old.

Unless you outright catch her like another poster did, don't do it. We have a bias to focus on diaper related things and you might be imprinting your own feelings on others.

I wish not to influence anyone but rather get some insight on my dilemma.

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
So don´t tak it so hot and wait when she´ll be more adolescent, there is a good place to help her. May come some oprtunity. Last think: Don´t hurry. For some reason there somewheres or sometimes. Wait for concience of both, there comes your oportunity. I disagree to force or unusual debates. May you can create some situation - but don´t bust her. Now not.

One of the keys: Get clear statement of your stuff. If will fault something...

MsClara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
I think 9 years old is too young Green - kids that age play weird games, and then grow up and forget about it. I think you'd want to wait another 4-5 years before you confront her. It may be she just found your stash while she was snooping in your room, and she's experimenting to try and understand YOU, rather than anything else; and given that she's a 9 y.o. girl, it's most likely to be some kind of wishful, non-sexual age-play "I wish I could be a child forever" type thing than her being a TBDL in waiting. If I were you, I'd give it until she's 14 and mature enough to handle having an conversation about sexuality / age-play without blabbing to your mother / her friends about it, that's obviously the last thing you want. If you think she still shows signs of being interested over the next few years, then yeah, have a chat about it, otherwise don't.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I wouldn't say anything either, just continue to make your stash available to her by leaving it in a place where she can find it. Monitor your stash to see if she's still taking diapers, and if you can keep track of her use, i.e. you find them under her bed used, ect, see how long this behavior goes on for. If it continues for a few years, you can consider confronting her when she is more mature. However, one thing you may want to consider, if she's not careful about her diaper use, she may end up getting caught by your parents, which could ultimately end up getting you cuaght as well...so be careful.

-Gus

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hide your stuff can remove some problems with your parents, because if you let acces to your sister, you can be discovered too by your parents. If your sister will continue with this, you can be sure that she may search for.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I would find a better place to hide your stash, if she can't find your diapers she may stop trying to find them and use them.

but if she still finds them and uses them then I would talk to her privetly about her taking and using your diapers and why.
and be supportive.

M

Maxx

If ever there was a situation calling for total purge, this is it.

Given her tender age, and the age difference, there's no way it can go well if she gets careless and your parents find out. At best the situation would be extremely awkward for you, since you know it will come out that she got the diapers from you. When that happens, you want absolutely no evidence in your room connecting you to diapers. At worst? I don't want to think about it.

Talk to her? Again, the only way that can't go bad is if you admit your liking diapers, and at that point you're putting your life in the hands and judgement of a 9 year old. Not a risk I'd be willing to take.

Its hard enough to talk your way out of a bust with WKLD, etc. Throw in the suspicion that you involved a very young sibling, you're screwed big time.

What would Maxx do?

1. Purge. Everything

2. Watch and wait for the opportunity to discretely clear out her stash as well. Its not really stealing, since she took them from you, right? I can't imagine that she'd rat you out, if she even suspected. More than likely, she'd live in paranoid fear that mom found out.

3. If you can't get to her stuff, at least you've got a minimal level of deniability.

As others have said, it might be a little different if she were several years older and closer to you in age.

Good Luck.

IWANTHOTDOG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This, but leaving your stash available for too long may eat your diaper stash very quickly :D But I also think you shouldn't be leaving your diapers there for her to take. Not sure why, but just doesn't seem right to me. Also if she does get caught (which really could happen considering she's 9), she WILL say she got em from you. We all know how parents react when they find diapers. One of the questions they asked (me at least) was "how did you get these?". Then that's gonna come on you and shit will really hit the fan. She'll get off easy since she is young and you will have some big issues, not only them dealing with you having diapers, but you could be blamed for being the fuel of your sister's diaper extravaganza.

Surprised no one said this, but maybe she is having a bedwetting problem and doesn't want to tell your parents? This seems like a high chance out of the possible reason why she usin diapers.

EDIT: Darn you maxx, ninja'd

L

LilLillyKitten

Wait a few years... just let her know that she can talk to you if she needs someone to listen.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I know what you are going through because I did not know how to handle it when I found out about my brother. A couple months ago, I found out about my brother. I didn't know how to take it, or know if I should confront him about it. So I made a thread about it here asking for advice, and confronted him about it a few days later after reading advice from members here on ADISC. It went over surprisingly smooth, and he even gave me a gift after we were done talking. There also seems to be a brotherly bond that has developed between us due to this. However, we are both adults and closer in age than you and your sister are (23 and 20)

I wouldn't confront her about it (Which coming from me seems a bit hypocritical). She is 9, and you are 17. There is a big difference in age there. Perhaps if she was 14, then it might be okay to talk to her. However, with her only being 9, there are a multitude of things that could go wrong. Usually at that age, kids can't keep their mouths shut and often say things that are supposed to be kept secret.

Also if she does get caught (which really could happen considering she's 9), she WILL say she got em from you. We all know how parents react when they find diapers. One of the questions they asked (me at least) was "how did you get these?". Then that's gonna come on you and shit will really hit the fan.
Yep. Like I said they can't keep their mouths shut.

Unless she comes to you, I would advise against it.

Green

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have made a conclusion; I will not confront my sister after all. Indeed she is a huge age gap between us and would be rather hard to explain her fondness for diapers but then again I know this may sound weird but my sisters look up to my as a second father. In a way I've raised them. My parent's work alot and don't have much time to spend time with us except the weekends but they earn enough to support us and I'm grateful for that. I'm sure my sister would keep her mouth shut not before going to me about anything really. And I'm also going to relocate my stash I don't mind that she's consuming my supply but it worries me the danger she's putting herself and me in. I've taken the liberty to tell her to clean her room and to throw out the trash and after she's done I'm going for an inspection (just to be sure). My parents aren't home so I hope she uses this small window of time to throw out those diapers.

I just hope after I leave for college far way from home my sister doesn't do anything drastic to get diapers like I did...but hopefully she might forget and live one.

Edit: Thanks for the advice everyone! I really really appreciate it!

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
The most important think in this case is she´s a still a kid. And is the best is leave kids to be kids. Personaly I needed to be adult very hurry, because my family is something, what stinks and my mecanism of defense was based in the conversion of my preferences, which seems as a adult properties - I´m expert in lies, escapes, hiding, street life... And as I never has been happy with my family, so I was only removing my interests from my home outside, like be first of the calss who had GF, first who smoked, moving around railway (where I had later a good job, but for be asshole I lost it...) My adolescence and childhood aren´t anything wonderfull, from what I´ve really poor good memories related with my family. Live with always drunk father and impotente mother is the maximal hell. Worse when I was discovered, my father may didn´t know, but my mother from that time changed with me and now I know she´s feeling as parent disaster for a lot of causes. It´s sad. But I can´t help her, she always forced me somewhere, where I want not. And is so conservative and ignorant. Did things, which real parent couldn´t do. For this reason we are incomunicated. I can write something more, but I think it´s enough.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I think you're making a good decision since she is so young. If she was doing this as a teenager, you may want to ask more questions.

Green

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think you're making a good decision since she is so young. If she was doing this as a teenager, you may want to ask more questions.

Thanks I think I did she's too young to comprehend these concepts yet. I'll wait till she matures mentally and physically,

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So don´t tak it so hot and wait when she´ll be more adolescent, there is a good place to help her. May come some oprtunity. Last think: Don´t hurry. For some reason there somewheres or sometimes. Wait for concience of both, there comes your oportunity. I disagree to force or unusual debates. May you can create some situation - but don´t bust her. Now not.

One of the keys: Get clear statement of your stuff. If will fault something...

I seriously have no clue what this is supposed to mean. Sorry.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
If it were my sister, I would muster up the courage to goto her and ask for the money for the diapers she took. And then ask her if she would like better ones, and if so to help cover SOME of the cost of them. Both win-win, and you establish a mutual understanding of respect being that you confronted her like an Adult, did not make her feel weird about it by handling it cool-like and of course you're implying that you're fine with it so long as she understands it's not cool to steal them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.