Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Lets see, Do want. Not afraid, I just want to find out if what I believe is correct. I just want to do something before I die. Only time will tell.

Princess_Mandy

Est. Contributor
Im not afried of death when its my time to go I'll go and there will be nothing anyone can do about it. I think the most important thing is to just be ready go go when its you time to go.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'm not really concerned about death. There's no proof that confirms or denies an afterlife, so I try not to think about it too much, because my mind could go on and on with speculations about the afterlife. I'm an optimist by nature, and I once met someone who believed that the afterlife is what we believe it to be. So, I try to believe that the afterlife will be perfect and wonderful for me.

B

Butterfly Mage

I have to say that I'm not particularly afraid of death. What I *am* afraid of is the possibility that the process of dying will be painful and protracted. For example, I'd rather die of a heart attack than cancer because a heart attack is a faster mode of death.

What do I think happens after death? I believe that souls are eternal and we are given the ability to incarnate in order to learn. Each life has its own lessons to be learned. Between incarnations, we have time to reflect upon what we have experienced as well as time to rest before we incarnate again.

I think that the time inbetween incarnations we can remember all of the lives we lived, but while we are incarnate we remember only this life. It's sort of like how when you're dreaming you can't really remember your real life, but when you wake up, you can recall a lot of different dreams you may have had over the course of your lifetime.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am afraid of death.
I am deathly afraid of death.

I tend to err on the side of caution in life and I generally dislike dangerous situations - that is not to say I avoid them (I've been in a few) but I always try to keep a level head when concerning matters of life and death. Likewise, the same goes for the people I care about. I remember when I was three or four years old I used to physically hold back my brothers (who didn't really understand that dangers of cars) before we crossed a street. Surprisingly this instinct is still with me, I just suppress it =p

I enjoy life in general and would like to live it for as long as possible. Sometimes I ask myself how long I would be willing to stay alive, or even more so, under what conditions I would be willing to live. My answers to both are pretty extreme. Even though it's unfeasible I think I would be happy with at least 50,000 years, provided I didn't eventually end up in constant pain.

My personal belief concerning the afterlife is that one is non-existent. A person only has one life to live and once they die that's it. I forget where I heard it, but death is like the time before a person was born. To me, this is both natural and incomprehensible.

Like almost everybody else here, I can think of situations where I would gladly give my life. I know that death is not the worst thing in the world and what matters most in life is how one lives it. That said, I am afraid of death. Of the many things I fear all of them trace back to death. Perhaps my outlook on this subject is abnormal because of my youth and in 20, or 30, or 50 years I might change my mind. However, to me death is very close and very real.

I try not to think about death, but my thoughts often lead to it on lonely nights. Perhaps that is why I have so many nightmares =p

Last edited:

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I am an avid fear-er of death. But i'm contemplating signing up for organ donor status, when i come of age.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Death will eventuly come to all of us, some of us sooner than others, but I wouldn't do anything to hurry it up.

I used to fear death, I still don't want to die, but when it comes, there is nothing I can do about it, but live the best way you can, and don't do anything stupid to make the end come quicker than it has to.

I probably alot closer than most here.......

WhiteWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Other, Private
I have thought of death many times, being a gamer type person who you can say "lives the life of reset" often comes to realise that life does end, i usually dwell on this for a while, but somethings i would like to share as this topic is what that i had hope to discuss myself.

Death is inevitable, to be honest and true the only goal in life for every living being is to die, however, the reasons upon which our death is to occur is quite diffrent. We may die of old age, a disease, a weapon ect. Most people including myself see there is a reason as to which we die, i saw it as that we have achieved a certain state of being our presence was no longer needed... though we contain something diffrent, choice. through that we can alter that statemeant so we may not die for a reason, it is very debateable.

I myself cannot say that i do not fear death, for its idea makes me think in a way i do not like... uncertainity of the unkown more or less. do i want it to happen? yes and no. i dont want to live forever but i do want to enjoy what i can. Death completes our circle.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I find it interesting how many people are more scared of how they die than death itself. I'm not really scared of death, much more like I'd strongly prefer it to happen much later rather than sooner, but how I die doesn't scare me at all.
In fact I almost want it to hurt bit! Maybe suffering from a long painful illness would suck (I'd probably kill myself, not actual suicide but living out my last liveable days living life hard), but something like getting shot in a non-instant kill area...
I kind of want to really feel it!

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
I'm pretty at peace with the notion of being worm-food (which, let's face it as grown ups; is all that's going to happen once you die), and I'm kind've even okay with the dieing process itself. What I'm not quite so cool with is how it'll hurt the people I leave behind :X That kind've upsets me.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I am an avid fear-er of death. But i'm contemplating signing up for organ donor status, when i come of age.
I have to say I fear it too. Even though my religion (catholic) says there is life after death, I always have a fear of what lies ahead. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.