• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Deadliest Catch

Who is your Favorite Capt/Boat

• Northwestern/Sig

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Corneila Marie/Phil

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Wizard/Keith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time Bandit/Hillstrand Boys

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Ok, I love Deadliest Catch, there has to be others out there that love that show as well. So which boat/captain is your favorite and why?

I like the Northwestern and Capt Sig. Sig is my kinda guy that tells it like it is and is not afraid to tick off his crew. But in the end he keeps everyone safe and they make a good profit for the season.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Corneila Marie/Phil

I havn't see the show in a long time thought, DOnt get much time to wathc TV :\

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I like it better then the copycat shows of it ....iceroad truckers, the logging shows etc

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I <3 Deadliest catch. I'd have to say that i have 3 favorite captians and ships.

I like Sig from the Northwestern

Andy (opilio season) from the Time Bandit

Keith from the Wizard

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I son't have a favorate boat or captian. but i would have to say either sig or phil.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I love the show, but I don't really have a favorite. Basically I just watch it when it comes on, and the episodes are always random, so there's always some boats that are new and haven't been in past seasons, and then there are some that are old, that aren't in future seasons.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Time Bandit FTW!!!!

lol @ no votes for Wizard

Omg, Deadliest Catch fans!
I love ADISC.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well I Love all the boats and captains, Phil is a close second. I just cant believe that he almost died last year, and now he is back fishing and smoking more now then before.. Keith is just well different lol

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I have actually gotten hooked on this show! I have been watching it on Tuesday nights at my bar after work. The bartender who works on Tuesdays, is a huge fan so he puts it on the big-ass TVs there.

I even will watch it at home if I find it on. It's fun to watch. I find it interesting. Makes you respect what people do for a job. lol.

WildThing121675

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sig - I like his personality and the way his crew bonds with each other. A couple of seasons ago when the young kid earned his jacket was really cool. Now that I am in Norway, they have "Deadliest Catch" on here and the new season is starting. The bad thing is they don't have Mike Rowe doing the narration - it is dubbed over with some Norwegian dude. This is highly disappointing, as the narration is really necessary to follow the show and I don't speak enough Norwegian yet to understand it all. Why can't they do subtitles like they do for every other show originally created in English!?!

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
That stinks, the narration is a HUGE part of the show. But yes Sig does get his crew to bond. In the one season he had the suggestion box and I laughed non stop!! SHUT UP AND FISH!! rolf

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
sig and the hillstrands are my favorites. However I think the current season is boring as hell since it's like we seen it all before for like what 3-4 years now? No new problems have come up really, it's always just a bunch of guys fighting due to being so close and cramped into each other.

MyLastWords

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I've seen the first season and that's it, that's all that has been aired here. I love the Northwestern with Sig and his crazy arsed brother, I forget his name. It's an awesome show. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

LuxLibrum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I love watching this show! I can't say that I have a favorite captain though...I think they're all interesting to watch, because they all operate a little differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.