Dead Rising comes to Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i have the game for the 360 and i personally didnt like it.
just my :twocents:

G

gamebaby

cool. ill be sure to get it. i could never find it on the ps2.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
It was only hard to read if you don't have a real TV :p

But regarding the news...gosh, how horrible :X Thats like porting MGS4 to PS2..

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

Well then you don't have to buy it. Also I read the plot of MGS4 and it felt like a very meh ending. None of what happens in it is all that surprising.

Anyways about dead rising on the wii it seams that so far its only coming to Japanese Wii's. The American version is still TBD.

Confirmed: Dead Rising Wii-bound...in Japan - Wii News at GameSpot
----------------
Now playing: Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark
via FoxyTunes

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Well then you don't have to buy it. Also I read the plot of MGS4 and it felt like a very meh ending. None of what happens in it is all that surprising.
Until you play it, you really aren't entitled a voice XD It's not a game where any single aspect of it can be appreciated without every other aspect. "Reading the plot" is like someone taking a 1in x 1in square of the Mona Lisa and saying "Yeah, I was unimpressed with the color scheme", without having seen the entire painting.

Also, I won't buy Dead Rising on Wii...I'll probably pirate it, like I pirated the 360 version :p

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Until you play it, you really aren't entitled a voice XD It's not a game where any single aspect of it can be appreciated without every other aspect. "Reading the plot" is like someone taking a 1in x 1in square of the Mona Lisa and saying "Yeah, I was unimpressed with the color scheme", without having seen the entire painting.
Your only talking about the gameplay aspect which is not a lot when compared to how many cut scenes they put into the game. MGS always had that problem of being a playable movie.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Your only talking about the gameplay aspect which is not a lot when compared to how many cut scenes they put into the game. MGS always had that problem of being a playable movie.
It does make you look *sorta* dumb saying this kind of stuff when you haven't played MGS4 XD

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

Wait until it's actually released before saying that. GTA is coming to the DS, it has much more chances to **** up than Dead Rising coming to Wii.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Wait until it's actually released before saying that. GTA is coming to the DS, it has much more chances to **** up than Dead Rising coming to Wii.
But GTA on the DS will just be a 2D GTA, and those worked quite well on the GBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.