De-bladder training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophiaa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I saw this dare a few days ago, it's to do with diapers and bladder. It sounds interesting, although I have a few questions. What will be the result of this dare? What side effects could I find? Do you think this is a good dare? Is it safe? Any other info I should know.

[Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like way too much in my opinion. If you are into desperation and submissive punishment then just simply force yourself to hold it in and force yourself to stay in it. I would go through all of that. Not to mention that is WAY too much fluid intake in a short amount of time. You would eaily make yourself sick!

Let's see, 2 liters of water is about 8 glasses, and a cup of green tea on top. Then they want you to wait an unspecified length of time and drink a glass of cold water, then a full 32oz bottle of gatorade, then another, another glass of water, and 2 glasses of water between every change. So, after first diaper change that's
12 glasses of water
2 bottles of gatorade
1 cup of tea.

That's extremely likely to make you sick, as OKDB says. Even if you end up going a long while, the initial huge amount of water is likely to make you miserable. Also, waiting to the point of desperation with that much water all at once is liable to make it so that you're in extreme pain but actually can't pee properly, and will have to slowly force it instead, which is painful and unpleasant. I say this having messed around with some desperation stuff at various points, there's a point of too much where it doesn't work the way you want at all and this is well past it even for a very tall, heavy person with a big bladder.

If you're interested in desperation, I'd suggest regular drinking, like a glass or two of water each hour instead of so much all at once.

On top of what's already been said, holding it like that can actually do permanent kidney damage.

You know you can drown in your own fluids. Remember that. So is the risk worth it?

Thanks everyone, I'll not be doing this. xx

Sophiaa said:
I saw this dare a few days ago, it's to do with diapers and bladder. It sounds interesting, although I have a few questions. What will be the result of this dare? What side effects could I find? What are electroytes? Do you think this is a good dare? Is it safe? Any other info I should know.

NO.

JUST. NO.

This is VERY dangerous method. Here is why. By you working on a desperation rather than actual slow training, you can irreversibly DAMAGE your bladder, and cause significant pain or worse. No fantasy should ever have to involve the pain like this. There is a much safer, gentler method rather than "One shotting"

Does tea and gatorade help you go? YES. But this is called a dare for a reason. Also, remaining in your wet diaper for to long can lead to VERY painful rash. Forcing masterbation as part of the dare is also not a good idea, for people who dont want to have the sexual connection to diapers. It also can bloat you if you drink that much liquids so quickly. This can lead to significant stomach pain, or as stated above, worse. This is NOT the way to do "Detrain" it only lasts a little bit.

SO,

HERES HOW YOU REALLY DO IT.

1) Wear diaper
2) Wait, and evrey so often, use your diaper how it is intended, but never force.
3) Drink as normal, do not dehydrate. Be patient.
4) Your brain will do the rest and relate diapers to wetting.
5) Thats it.

Not only that, but if you decide it isnt for you, then you can retrain yourself. This is the pain free method I used also to train my brain to fall asleep to lullabies. If you relate it, you dont have to hurt yourself. Again, YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER FORCE.

...You been warned. Weather you heed that warning is up to you.

Somehow I see a Violation of T O S here does anyone else?
this is plain out and out wrong and god awful !
dont know why I am even replying to this nonsense!

xpluswearer said:
Somehow I see a Violation of T O S here does anyone else?
this is plain out and out wrong and god awful !
dont know why I am even replying to this nonsense!

You are correct, it is a violation, but I can (Kinda) see how it is actually a reasonable question because he is asking if it should be done, not necessarily condoning or supporting it. I think a mod should have a look and make the final decision

she*

and I was looking for opinions and advice, this forum is mainly to do with diapers, incontinence etc so I figured it'd be good to have a view from people who know what they're on about.

How sad I find it to see some here constantly trying to moderate, and limit other peoples views. Whaaaa, mods can you delete this thread? I want my safe space!

why does the green tea have to be without sweetener? And why does the flavor of gatorade matter? LOL

I think I just read the dumbest thing on the whole interwebs

Its called following the terms you agreed to when you signed up to ADISC . Previous postings of this sort results in swift deletion and admonishment of the author. To all ADICS members re read the terms of service agreement and the community rules and policies again just saying . I am for free speech however I am for following the rules and the Policies of ADISC to the letter AND respect my privledge to be here .

Yeah I'd rather just pee my pants and continue on.

BrandonBabypup said:
NO.

JUST. NO.

This is VERY dangerous method. Here is why. By you working on a desperation rather than actual slow training, you can irreversibly DAMAGE your bladder, and cause significant pain or worse. No fantasy should ever have to involve the pain like this. There is a much safer, gentler method rather than "One shotting"

Does tea and gatorade help you go? YES. But this is called a dare for a reason. Also, remaining in your wet diaper for to long can lead to VERY painful rash. Forcing masterbation as part of the dare is also not a good idea, for people who dont want to have the sexual connection to diapers. It also can bloat you if you drink that much liquids so quickly. This can lead to significant stomach pain, or as stated above, worse. This is NOT the way to do "Detrain" it only lasts a little bit.

SO,

HERES HOW YOU REALLY DO IT.

1) Wear diaper
2) Wait, and evrey so often, use your diaper how it is intended, but never force.
3) Drink as normal, do not dehydrate. Be patient.
4) Your brain will do the rest and relate diapers to wetting.
5) Thats it.

Not only that, but if you decide it isnt for you, then you can retrain yourself. This is the pain free method I used also to train my brain to fall asleep to lullabies. If you relate it, you dont have to hurt yourself. Again, YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER FORCE.

...You been warned. Weather you heed that warning is up to you.

agree with the above... your brain is a marvellous thing mine relates smoking with wetting... also started wearing diapers to bed and find i awake wet without trying... yet when i don't wear to bed or am not wearing during the day and smoke i don't wet...

Closing this thread as a violation of the rules. De-bladder training is generally harmful in some way, and often can be downright dangerous.

As a side note, please report violations of the rules, instead of debating the matter in the thread. There's a report button on the lower left corner of each post, use it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back