DayNite Care in canada

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I stumbled across a nice looking storefront in Canada you northerners may want to check out

I wish I were closer, I'd love to visit in person. I ordered my ABDL PJs from them, they were great to deal with and were very helpful. I may go to them for my next online diaper restock/order; rather than amazon, agecomfort, or rearz.

It's great to see a shop like this!! I'll support when i can!

Bought tykables from them probably close to a year ago now

I’d like to buy more from them as I don’t mind the tykables but they are a bit expensive

I have placed a few orders with them, their Customer service is great I will be ordering from them again

Yes they are just outside my city where I live. Have only been there once but bought a lot from them and they were very kind and wonderful.

Been there today, extremely helpful and friendly staff, bought a pack of Tena Maxi ActivFit which i'm now wearing and some samples of their printed diapers..

I've been in before, lots of stuff and nice people

I don't have a store front, but for people in western Canada, I do have a little online store that I hope you will all take a look at! Thanks for all of your support ^.^

Very kind and helpful staff, they where short on stock to fill my order and called to see what I wanted to do. They then shipped out the same day with a substitute. Top notch service! Will be using them again.

Reactions: surprise35
always had great customer service with them when i had a couple hicups with some items , service is always top and always great to deal with ,

Back