Daycare: An Interactive Story in the Vein of MS Paint Adventures

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Messages
547
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I keep never making progress on my text adventure, so I decided to do something...different with the concept. Welcome to "Daycare", the crappily-titled story-cross-text adventure. If you're familiar with MS Paint Adventures, the story will progress in a similar manner, albeit with more user interaction. Basically I will make a post and then you guys can respond to it with commands. I'm going to keep everything in a very simple, minimalistic style because it's easy and quick to draw, which means more story! This post is to name the main character. Afterwards, you will get the ability to freely move around and interact (although I reserve the right to ignore/choose commands that fit better).

Quick overview: this is going to be your stereotypical "trapped in robot daycare" story but with more comedy, fun, and craziness. You'll get more info in the next post.

This is NOT a forum game. It is a story I will write with interaction from readers.

What you need to know: I post, you respond with commands.

If you want to discuss what's going on in the story, check out the discussion post! I'm trying to keep this comments section only for commands, but it's not too big of a deal if feedback/discussion happens here.

Anyways, on to the story!



This is your protagonist. She is a girl around 20 years of age. Please enter her name.



(after this you actually get to do stuff)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Messages
547
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Cassie, Hills




Cassie is standing in the lobby of a daycare center. Having recently finished her sophomore year at college, she was driving out to stay alone in an isolated cabin in the woods owned by her family for the month in order to take a break from the stress of school. Unfortunately, she had to take a bathroom break in the middle of a long stretch of country road, and this daycare was the only place around for miles, so she stopped in to find a bathroom.

You can see a clean desk with a bell on top of it. You cannot, however, see a receptionist of any kind. There appears to be a speaker, likely connected to an intercom system. There is a door in the back of the room with a frosted glass window that appears to lead further into the daycare. Finally, there is a button labeled "Child" on the front of the desk, likely so that children can page themselves in.

Somehow children are supposed to check into a place that seems miles from anything else. Cassie is confused, but there's not really anything she can do about bad business decisions.

What will you do?

>_
 

Kaitlyn

Banned
Messages
50
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little
Eye the button curiously, then decide to open the door and explore further in? :p
 

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Messages
547
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Eye the button curiously, then decide to open the door and explore further in? :p


That button is acting mighty suspicious, but in favor of actually making progress, Cassie heads to the door.



The door is locked. Even more suspicious. Something's going on here, and Cassie doesn't like it.

>_
 

Kaitlyn

Banned
Messages
50
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little
Lick. The. Button.

- - - Updated - - -

Also press the button with her tongue as she licks it so as to make a not-completely-progressless post. xP
 

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Messages
547
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Lick. The. Button.

- - - Updated - - -

Also press the button with her tongue as she licks it so as to make a not-completely-progressless post. xP


Cassie sticks her tongue out, almost licking the button, before realizing what an incredibly silly and pointless idea that was. No way she'd ever be caught licking a button. Besides, there is at least one more thing she can try in her epic quest for a bathroom.

>_
 
Last edited:

Kaitlyn

Banned
Messages
50
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little
Um... Pick up the bell and throw it at the door's window in an attempt to break the glass and create a space large enough for her to get through. :3
 

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Messages
547
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Um... Pick up the bell and throw it at the door's window in an attempt to break the glass and create a space large enough for her to get through. :3


Cassie has had enough silliness for one day. Besides, she needs to go to the bathroom - and randomly vandalizing someone's property isn't going to get her any further.

>_
 
Last edited:

Kaitlyn

Banned
Messages
50
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little
Cassie takes a moment to ponder just how silly her eyes look! xD
 

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Messages
547
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Cassie takes a moment to ponder just how silly her eyes look! xD
Unfortunately, Cassie is unable to look at her eyes. Kind of hard to do that without a mirror, you know?
 

Kaitlyn

Banned
Messages
50
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little
Cassie shrugs and rings the bell a few times, laughing at the noise it makes.
 

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Messages
547
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Cassie shrugs and rings the bell a few times, laughing at the noise it makes.
Hey, I'm telling the story here! Cassie would be more than happy to ring the bell, though, and she does so. But she's not laughing. She's very serious. Very.



A soft voice comes over the loudspeaker.

"Are you here to pick up a child? Oh! I'm sorry. You don't seem to be one of our parents after all. I'm terribly sorry. Your child must be at another daycare."

The voice cuts off as the microphone is obviously shut off. Cassie isn't a parent, which makes this even more suspicious. There's only one thing left to do...

>_
 

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Messages
20,212
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Nervously, Cassie wets herself....teehee......
 

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Messages
547
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Go behind the desk and look through all the drawers!


And the answer is of course to look through the drawers for a way in. Unfortunately, this desk has no doors. Suspicious.



Extremely suspicious...

>_

- - - Updated - - -

Nervously, Cassie wets herself....teehee......


Why would she do that? There's no way Cassie would ever wet herself. She is a big girl, after all.

>_
 
Last edited:
Top