Dating woes

ltaluv

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Self esteem can be important, but I've always thought that being honest, sincere, and nice are the best qualities to have when you're dating. I dated a lot after my divorce, and most of the women I dated really just wanted somebody fun to spend time with.

But then there are the ones that just ghost you. There's no excuse for it, but most people who've dated people they've meet online have had it happen. I was dating one girl that I was starting to get serious with, and suddenly she didn't answer my calls or texts, and the I never heard from her again. (I bumped into her a couple of years later at a social function that I was at with another girl I was dating, and we tactfully pretended not to know each other.)

Don't let it get you down. Reading your posts, it's clear that you're smart and have a lot of depth to you. When you find the right person, she's totally going to be into that.

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Self esteem can be important, but I've always thought that being honest, sincere, and nice are the best qualities to have when you're dating. I dated a lot after my divorce, and most of the women I dated really just wanted somebody fun to spend time with.

But then there are the ones that just ghost you. There's no excuse for it, but most people who've dated people they've meet online have had it happen. I was dating one girl that I was starting to get serious with, and suddenly she didn't answer my calls or texts, and the I never heard from her again. (I bumped into her a couple of years later at a social function that I was at with another girl I was dating, and we tactfully pretended not to know each other.)

Don't let it get you down. Reading your posts, it's clear that you're smart and have a lot of depth to you. When you find the right person, she's totally going to be into that.
Honesty and sincerity, yes and not, people like this but only the positive part, be too honest or too sincere is something bad in this something that people don't appreciate Even the people that tell you, you can be totally honest and sincere in reality want only hear the positive thing never the negatives thing. I'm a type of exception that like to know the positives but also the negatives (because know the negatives thing on me help to improve myself) things but I'm something very rare to find.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I try to be my best and when I find things hard I like to know why; but then when I find out I messed up worse than I thought its devastating

I may be alone forever because I can never seem to try to get outside of my comfort zone to allow people to get to know and love me because I am too afraid that I am too messed up for anybody to actually love

Justo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I`ve only had two relationships , longest is seven months. I contantly get friendzoned by people I`ve known for awile when ive tried to take it a step further. Online dating convos eventually go no where,and I don`t go out alot.
I`ve given up and tried again soooo many times. maybe it`s time to give up finally and not worry about finding someone...

SorcerorElf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I try to be my best and when I find things hard I like to know why; but then when I find out I messed up worse than I thought its devastating

I may be alone forever because I can never seem to try to get outside of my comfort zone to allow people to get to know and love me because I am too afraid that I am too messed up for anybody to actually love
I'm pretty much exactly the same way. But please keep in mind that you may very well find someone like you even if you think it's impossible. I thought an interest I had was too out there for anyone to possibly understand let alone also enjoy. In the rabbit hole of the internet, I found out there are at least a dozen people who also have this interest.

There is hope even if it doesn't seem like it yet.

Last edited:

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm pretty much exactly the same way. But please keep in mind that you may very well find someone like you even if you think it's impossible. I thought an interest I had was too out there for anyone to possibly understand let alone also enjoy. In the rabbit hole of the internet, I found out there are at least a dozen people who also have this interest.

There is hope even if it doesn't seem like it yet.
It is not so much whether I find someone with my same interests, it is whether they will accept me and love me even with all my problems.

I know I am a good person, and I try to be fair and nice to people (not to the point of allowing people to abuse my kindness) but I am not without my faults

It's just that sometimes I feel so broken I think why would anybody want someone like me?

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
You gotta learn to love yourself before you can expect to find love.

You can find a form of love without loving yourself, but it's like building a house on a faulty foundation. This can turn into codependence and unhealthy relationships.

It is not so much whether I find someone with my same interests, it is whether they will accept me and love me even with all my problems.

I know I am a good person, and I try to be fair and nice to people (not to the point of allowing people to abuse my kindness) but I am not without my faults

It's just that sometimes I feel so broken I think why would anybody want someone like me?

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You gotta learn to love yourself before you can expect to find love.

You can find a form of love without loving yourself, but it's like building a house on a faulty foundation. This can turn into codependence and unhealthy relationships.
Well my problem is sometimes I can be overconfident and come across the wrong way, I mean who wants someone that is "cocky" or a straight up "@hole" ?

But then other times I feel like nothing and nobody

That's the realism of mood swings with Bipolar

PapaBear001

Come say hello to Papa Bear!
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Don't give up! Sure it can be frustating but learn from this and make adjustments for next time. You made progress with this one although it didn't work out. Don't stop fishing because one fish didn't bite! 😎