Dating and abdl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awsumpossum

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
So this is the reason I joined this site. I realize that this has to be one of the most frequently asked questions, but I gotta know. I recently started seeing this girl whom I really like. We 'got intamate' this past weekend, so I know she's DTF. I like her to the point of wanting to quit with everything (ABDL-wise), but that wouldn't make me happy. Question. Should I 'come out to her', how should I do it, should I do it, when should I do it. Or should I take the way where I give up a fun fetish (that doesn't hamper me in any way)?

ZakRoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well, we're not you.
You're the one who ultimately has to decide the timing and whether or not you should even tell her.

If you want it to be a lasting relationship, you shouldn't really keep secrets like this. If it's just a casual fling, then... either way.

ultrapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There's really no reason to reveal this side of yourself until you feel the relationship is serious and you start to think you might want to have a long-term, even lifelong intimate connection with this person. Once you truly love each other, our oddities become less important. But if you reveal that you have this unusual interest early on in the relationship, you may scare her away and miss out on a lot of good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.