Darkwing Duck/ Ducktales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes, that's right...Another thread by me :O...I'm on a rollllll...But anyways, did anyone ever used to watch these? I want to buy the DVD's of them, since I have VHS of some of them, but not all...And I really like them...I also have the Ducktales movie :D

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I remember watching them everday before going to school, I even have the Ducktales's theme download on my computer :D. It suck that Toon Disney don't show them anymore, I would like to watch it again.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Dude, does it make me old that I remember the Duck Tales prime-time two-hour world premiere, with the Temple of Gold?

Duck Tales was super badass. Then Chip N' Dales Rescue Rangers ripped up the world.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
when I am playing TF2 on the PC I have Duck Tales ready for Mic Spamming. Some people love me for reminding them of the show lol.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

I used to watch Ducktales alot.. I wanna see the movie again for some reason

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Darkwing Duck is just a big mass hallucination of people in a nuthouse, thinking theyre ducks.. and these are the real pictures.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I have DuckTales on DVD. I HAD to buy that show. That show is an all-time favorite show of mine from my childhood. I have always been fond of some of the Disney shows of the '80s, and not the tripe they show now.

WildThing121675

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Darkwing Duck was one of my favourite shows back in the day and Ducktales was up there too. Those were really good shows, and they still have a place in my heart. It's too bad that Disney TV has gone so downhill since my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.