Daring Acts

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So my memory was just jogged on how daring I used to be. So I figured this could be a fun thread to start.

What are some of the most daring things you’ve done while diapered?

I’ll start. A couple times while living in Boise years ago, I ran along the green belt wearing a Depend (old green ones) and short running shorts without a shirt on. I wore headphones, no I was unable to hear if there were any comments.

Reactions: LittlePrince
I do everything with a high capacity diaper on ( no choice ).

I climbed up a tall tree diapered :)

Last edited:
Reactions: nonoono and BabyHailey1977
KitsuneFox said:
I do everything with a high capacity diaper on ( no choice ).

I climbed up a tall tree diapered :)
I can see how it could be different being IC. But I do love climbing trees.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
I thinnk my most daring was requalifying for my HALO parachute jump just before I left the Royal Marine Commandos, I'd been injured in the Falklands conflict and that started my bladder IC again, I was hoping if I could re pass all the tests I needed to they'd let me stay in. Unfortunately it was actually my spine that let me down as I couldn't complete the final forced battle yomph (that's march to you non marines)
And for those that don't know a military HALO jump is frokm over 5 miles high (a lot of the guys wory nappies just incase).

Reactions: bohemian85, Alexande, FudgedInLuvs and 1 other person
PCBaby said:
I thinnk my most daring was requalifying for my HALO parachute jump just before I left the Royal Marine Commandos, I'd been injured in the Falklands conflict and that started my bladder IC again, I was hoping if I could re pass all the tests I needed to they'd let me stay in. Unfortunately it was actually my spine that let me down as I couldn't complete the final forced battle yomph (that's march to you non marines)
And for those that don't know a military HALO jump is frokm over 5 miles high (a lot of the guys wory nappies just incase).

I was on a C-17 when a bunch of Army guys jumped out using the static line. I wanted to do it so bad lol.

We didn't use static at that height as we didn't deploy the 'chutes until we were well under 2000ft. The ramp when down, we stood up and just jumped off. If we did a streamlined dive we could hit speeds well in excess of 300mph

Reactions: bohemian85, LittlePrince, TigerDL and 1 other person
That would be so exciting.

I went to a nude beach in just a diaper. Well first it was under my suit and then I decided "screw it" and took it off! Then I laid back on the beach and it very relaxing! Only a couple people gave looks but nobody cared. Then I took it up a notch and swam in it :D

Reactions: Fireheat, Lilbabyboy2888, RedPandaDL and 2 others
Archie said:
I went to a nude beach in just a diaper. Well first it was under my suit and then I decided "screw it" and took it off! Then I laid back on the beach and it very relaxing! Only a couple people gave looks but nobody cared. Then I took it up a notch and swam in it :D
That is so cool. I suspect that most people might give an odd look, but few would actually say something.

IDDiaperboy said:
That is so cool. I suspect that most people might give an odd look, but few would actually say something.
Yeah looks were just about the extent of it, it was a very emboldening experience! I feel more confident about liking diapers.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Archie said:
Yeah looks were just about the extent of it, it was a very emboldening experience! I feel more confident about liking diapers.
That’s great. I felt that way when I went to a medical supply store wearing a diaper and discussing the best brand for me. I left feeling like it wasn’t a big deal. I was a lot of fun, but kinda embarrassing at the same time. They had me stand up to see how obvious the diapers was and if they could find a better one.

In case you were wondering

HALO= High Altitude low opening Parachute drop.

In military operations, HALO is also used for delivering equipment, supplies, or personnel, while HAHO is generally used exclusively for personnel. In typical HALO/HAHO insertions the troops jump from altitudes between 15,000 feet (4,600 m) and 35,000 feet (11,000 m)

Reactions: PCBaby
Yep, om Oxygen when you drop, then depends on the insertion if it's ground then open Chute just under 2000ft or the crack of it opening can give you away, average landing speed is around 35 to 40 mph. If it's a water insertion then chute opening around 600ft and jettison chute about 50ft asbove water, landing speed is slightly higer at around 50mph you then swim to your target using a rebreather.

It's also called a HALO drop for another reason, with typical military humour, "if it goes wrong, St Peter will meet you at the gate and give you your very own halo".

• Haha
Reactions: bohemian85, FudgedInLuvs, LittlePrince and 2 others
I live in apartment like the one they have for old people so for me to put the trash away or get the mail I have walk past two or three blocks I didn’t do it yet but I think tomorrow I will try to do that wearing I always take of I never wore in public so this will be very daring for me

Reactions: Fireheat and BabyHailey1977
Today I went to buy diapers in diapers

Reactions: TigerDL, Lilbabyboy2888 and BabyHailey1977
Peepeegirl said:
Today I went to buy diapers in diapers
Did they say anything? I live doing that!!

No I had bag cloth on so I don’t know if they notice

Reactions: Fireheat and BabyHailey1977
My most daring thing is probably what I’m doing right now. I am padded (under my normal clothes) and have actually been hanging with my wife all day. We both work from home and the kids are gone all week. She knows I wear, but I have never worn around her because she doesn’t like diapers. I decided to take the risk and wear around her. It’s not a matter of if she will find out, but when. I do kind of want her to find out so she can see how normal things can still be even if I’m padded and to maybe strike up a conversation she has been ignoring for years. However, this could all end up very badly as well.

Reactions: chamberpot and TigerDL
My most daring isn't much. Interviews really make me nervous, and I've had several phone interviews in the past, I began wearing my Goodnites just for the relaxation. That, and when it's a window, I don't think they would appreciate listening to one's own "live stream" hitting the water of a toilet on the phone.

Reactions: Peepeegirl
One of the many daring things I've done includes going on holiday with my family to Cornwall & wetting my shorts while walking back to the car because I didn't want to do what they were doing. Just walked & pee'd soaking my underwear & denim shorts until I was empty.

Got back to the car, stripped off, put my wet clothes on the roof of their car to dry & sat there lower naked for a bit before putting on a Drynite from my rucksack.

Eventually noticed them walking back & rushed to stick my still damp shorts back on over my pullups. Nothing was mentioned but they had busted me previously for wearing at 15-16 so ya know is what it is. xD

Reactions: Peepeegirl and chamberpot
Back