• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Danni and Barb saying Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanniAndBarb

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Howdy everyone!

My name is Danni (or Danny, I'm not picky), though Barb may also pop in from time to time when she wants to! We're a MDLB couple from Canada, pretty new to the scene as a couple but the both of us have dabbled in our own exploration of the ABDL world before we met. Barb is pretty firm in the driver's seat of our arrangement, but I'm currently the ideas guy for what we do next. Outside of diapers, we're both pretty big tabletop nerds, we met playing Warhammer 40k actually - I'm a Blood Angels player and she's got Genestealer Cults. Besides that, the usual gamut of games, television, and books. As for why I'm here, Barb and I love reading all sorts of ABDL stories and getting either ideas, or great resources for enhancing our sessions, that and seeing how other people engage with a part of our shared experience. Hasn't been easy for me or Barb in regards to coming to terms with our shared fetish and desires, and we're always working towards being more whole. Real "Make Us Whole Issac" sort of discussions sometimes when it comes to our ABDL selves - if anyone else has played lots of Dead Space. As for what I'll be up to, it'll be mainly ghosting around, lurking and reading stories and sharing them with Barb. Hope that works for everyone else.

Best,
Danni

Reactions: Jorelaxed, littledinogoesrawr, Brumas94 and 2 others
Nice to meet you guys!

I'm also a Warhammer fan, although I tend to be more of an Age of Sigmar kind of gal. Seraphon 4 ever!

Nice Dead Space reference :D still sad that game never got a sequel...

Hope to see you guys around some time!

Reactions: Edgewater and Josephine
Welcome from a fellow Canadian, what part of this wonderful country do you hail from? Me I am in Calgary. I must say games nd ABDL seem to go hand in hand. I too enjoy tabletop games, from settlers of Catan to MTG. Hope you find what you are looking for here.

Reactions: Edgewater and Josephine
dlover said:
Welcome from a fellow Canadian, what part of this wonderful country do you hail from? Me I am in Calgary. I must say games nd ABDL seem to go hand in hand. I too enjoy tabletop games, from settlers of Catan to MTG. Hope you find what you are looking for here.
Out East, the great hive of the GTA. Thanks, and stay safe out there with all the fires, Ontario is having a similar problem.

LadyOfTintagel said:
Nice to meet you guys!

I'm also a Warhammer fan, although I tend to be more of an Age of Sigmar kind of gal. Seraphon 4 ever!

Nice Dead Space reference :D still sad that game never got a sequel...

Hope to see you guys around some time!
Barb and I are thinking of trying out AOS when the Cities of Sigmar come out, I'll go that route and she's probably going to pick up Daughters of Khaine or one of the Vampire factions. Thanks!

Reactions: dlover, Edgewater and Josephine
Welcome and be welcomed to this truly huge world of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
There a several couples here, plus everyone else!
Enjoy your growth in the ABDL World!

Reactions: PaddedRita
HI YA Danni & Barb
Wishing you two a very warm welcome!!
Hope you 2 enjoys ADISC !

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome

Hi and welcome

Hello and welcome aboard to the both of you, from eastern Ontario 👋

DanniAndBarb said:
Howdy everyone!

My name is Danni (or Danny, I'm not picky), though Barb may also pop in from time to time when she wants to! We're a MDLB couple from Canada, pretty new to the scene as a couple but the both of us have dabbled in our own exploration of the ABDL world before we met. Barb is pretty firm in the driver's seat of our arrangement, but I'm currently the ideas guy for what we do next. Outside of diapers, we're both pretty big tabletop nerds, we met playing Warhammer 40k actually - I'm a Blood Angels player and she's got Genestealer Cults. Besides that, the usual gamut of games, television, and books. As for why I'm here, Barb and I love reading all sorts of ABDL stories and getting either ideas, or great resources for enhancing our sessions, that and seeing how other people engage with a part of our shared experience. Hasn't been easy for me or Barb in regards to coming to terms with our shared fetish and desires, and we're always working towards being more whole. Real "Make Us Whole Issac" sort of discussions sometimes when it comes to our ABDL selves - if anyone else has played lots of Dead Space. As for what I'll be up to, it'll be mainly ghosting around, lurking and reading stories and sharing them with Barb. Hope that works for everyone else.

Best,
Danni
Hello and welcome here. I enjoyed reading your intro. Hope you have fun here.

Welcome!

Hi, welcome guys to the Adisc community.😃😃

Reactions: PaddedRita and Edgewater
Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back