Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xdeadx

So this topic will be all about dancing if you haven't guessed!

I love to dance. I can dance many different styles from hip-hop to krump to ballroom. I was just wondering if anyone else likes to dance also. So do you like to dance? To what type of music? Do you think you dance good? And any other question you can think of just post it if you want to ^_^

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I love to dance to anything with a pounding beat.

Like this:

Dota Dance Mix
^video and mix be me fyi^​

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I love to dance! My personal style is called "Don't give a damm if anyone is looking at you", and I'm a master at the smooth moves!

To be more technical, I also do glowsticking, poi, fire dancing, contact juggling, and contact staff.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
im in ballroom at my school, it is the last day tomarow and we will have a dance competition! My partner and i think were the best (except for this other b17ch) but we will be doing the tango and swing dancing. If we win we get shirts that say "best dancer period 3" i want a shirt!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
lol No, trust me, y'all won't find me, took me 10 minutes for both shots, and I look at myself all the time. :p I also knew what I was wearing, lmao.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Dancing! I love to dance!

I don't do any proper dancing though, I've never learned how to dance and I don't really want to. I just move my body, and occasionally jump and spin around, because it's fun! :D

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Does drunken dancing count? :p
I generally dance in the stupidest way possible, that way you don't risk having your dancing made fun of... (as it's meant to be bad).

But I guess that's just because the only place I can "dance" is at parties, and most people just jump around...

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Well, I can headbang pretty good if that counts? :tongueout:

Other than that, I pretty much follow Charlie's approach to the art of dancing.
(Meaning: I'm no good at it at all!)

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I'm more of the stand in the corner with a drink in hand occasionally tapping foot with beat sorta guy. I can't and most likely won't dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.