Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Where did you found the fuzzy handcuff at?

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh. Uh, that's a good point. Hmm. Some sort of plan will need to be cooked up. Like the wait 4 years and see what happens plan :p

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I found them under my waterbed. BTW, I just moved into my older brothers room, and he doesn't exactly clean... ever.
Okay...I'm guessing your brother was having kinky sex on that waterbed...I suggest looking under that bed for more stuff like uses condom, dildo, panties, crab shampoo, weed, and etc.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Okay...I'm guessing your brother was having kinky sex on that waterbed...I suggest looking under that bed for more stuff like uses condom, dildo, panties, crab shampoo, weed, and etc.
I found a lot of used condoms... It kind of disturbs me how many.

Oh god now I know why he kept playing music at night.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Music is a good way to cover up the sound of sex.....I also suggest burning that waterbed too.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Well go look then....you might find some weed.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Do you really think someone would just leave a baggie of weed under their own water-bed? Because I do.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Yes, where do you think I hide my pipe at? Under my bed right next to the diapers...

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I love my brother so motherfucking much right now. He has piles of rock, funk, metal, everything. He left a lot of shit behind, man.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I love my brother so motherfucking much right now. He has piles of rock, funk, metal, everything. He left a lot of shit behind, man.
What type of bands? Start naming them off and I tell you if their any good or not.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
What type of bands? Start naming them off and I tell you if their any good or not.
I'd have to go get the 50+ cds... and really, my brother has awesome taste. He's the one that got me into goth.

Status
Not open for further replies.