damn, yall should read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
So, the Patriotic Niagras leader, known as Frizzlefly101 decided he wanted to expose my babyfurness on my pro on yt, I deleted the comments and he said that he's gonna show it to my parents, lol, what a dork, if many of you remember correctly, I was exposed by my DOG over 6 months ago

so Frizzlefly, if your reading this, do me a favor, go hang your self with the mouse because you fail at doxing!

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I wasn't here six months ago. How did your dog expose you? Though from the sound of it the person trying to expose is what I politely refer to as a bit of an idiot.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
dog found my stash and pulled one into the living room, that is how I was found out

S

Secret

I dont understand what you mean?
So, the Patriotic Niagras leader, known as Frizzlefly101 decided he wanted to expose my babyfurness on my pro on yt
What is "Patriotic Niagras leader, known as Frizzlefly101 "who or what is that? And what is "YT" And how does this person know your parents?

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
im saying im dealing with a hacker.. and the reason this is a bad thing is because he has already hacked and closed 2 forums.. and the PNs love messing with babyfurs for some odd reason

Role
Diaper Lover
im saying im dealing with a hacker.. and the reason this is a bad thing is because he has already hacked and closed 2 forums.. and the PNs love messing with babyfurs for some odd reason
Hmm... Interesting. Sucks about the dog tho, but its kinda funny, sorry, lol.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
*pokes Jakey* Nice. You are getting "exposed" by a hacker. Well, try not to piss too many other people off!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
... I don't see why this is being posted here still. Your having problems with someone not from here and there's no real advice we can offer. Really all your doing is giving this "hacker" more ammo. There's always a reason for someone going after someone else, I suspect you pissed this "hacker" off somehow. Also if complain about what he/she is doing your just throwing out "Hey your getting to me!!!! quit it!!"

When I play music on TF2 via HLSS and people get all pissy about how horrible/dumb I am I play "Never Gonna Give You Up" since I know their listening and I have their attention and I can piss them off even more. All they have to do is mute me and the whole damn thing is avoided. The moral of that is that if you actually just ignore this "hacker" he or she will most likely stop.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Agree with Fire2box. Sometimes it does pay to keep quiet for a tad and not do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.