Damn racist asswhipes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So all you guys know that I am interested in Japan and it's culture right? Well the other day while on youtube I found a racist comment aimed at the Japanese. In a video. I responded nicely by say " That wasn't nice". Then the fucktart responed by calling me names and saying that am a race-ass kisser and that I should go die while eating pocky or be racist like him.

What is america comming to? With all this hatred towards others. I hated here living before now, I REALLY HATED living here. Good bye america hello Japan.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Umm... Mind teaching me japanese? I'd like to GTFO too, you know.

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I only know a few words but I'll try. But back on topic, I can't stand that if a person stands up to racism here, you get called all sorts of names and being told you're doing something wrong, when infact your doing the right thing.

Role
Diaper Lover
In relation to youtube retardedness, I said something that I thought was accurate, the uploader of the video agreed, and it got -10. Epifailtime is now.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I wouldn't pay him much mind... many people on that site are immature teenagers. He's likely being racist to get attention from you.

Role
Private
Welcome to the internet. Population: Trolls.

Seriously though, it's YouTube. I'm surprised the community there can spell figure how a keyboard works, let alone being able to form coherent sentences. And whilst there are some legitimate racist people on there, most of them are just trolls who rile people up for whatever reason (see: Living in mother's basement for 30 years really takes it toll on you).

Role
Other
So all you guys know that I am interested in Japan and it's culture right? Well the other day while on youtube I found a racist comment aimed at the Japanese. In a video. I responded nicely by say " That wasn't nice". Then the fucktart responed by calling me names and saying that am a race-ass kisser and that I should go die while eating pocky or be racist like him.

What is america comming to? With all this hatred towards others. I hated here living before now, I REALLY HATED living here. Good bye america hello Japan.
I hate to break it to you, but racism has been alive and well in the US, since the US first existed. Blacks, Chinese, Hispanics, Native Americans, Japanese, all Asians really, anyone that is different. There was even "racism" against Irish, Catholics, eastern Europeans, Italians, anyone with a funny accent, an odd name, or again anyone that is different. Unfortunately it will probably still be here long after we are gone.

Ebn14

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
racism is everywhere. the only way to escape it is to go live on the moon.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Well that youtube for you. All those racist comments are probably some 32 year old who still live in his mother's basement who like to bitch about stuff on the internet. Those people are what makes me feel better about my life :).

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
racism is everywhere. the only way to escape it is to go live on the moon.
But what about Moon Hitler?

Either way, I've yet to see a Youtube comments discussion-- even on the most benign of subjects-- that hasn't descended into mindless insults, racial epithets and suggestions that Ron Paul should be president.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Youtube c.f. xkcd - A Webcomic - YouTube, xkcd - A Webcomic - Listen to Yourself

It is indeed really horrible what some people can say, but as Lukie said most of them are probably just trolls. As a community Youtube is frightening. Sometimes I get the urge to join it and post a comment, but then I read the comments things get and it always convinces me against it. You may dislike your country, but don't take Youtube commenters as the average denzien of the USA, no country deserves to have its average inhabitant compared to Youtube commenters.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm pretty sure it was just a troll.
Youtube is full of trolls who specifically target race, since it seems to get them all riled up (at least all the racists comments I've seen have done that)
Just ignore it and mark it as spam, that's what I do.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
There's racism in Japan too... America isn't the epitome of evil as some people would have you believe. It's one of the most diverse and tolerant nations on earth.

What do you think will happen to you in Japan? Do you think you'll be accepted as one of them just because you watch a lot of anime? I gots news for ye, kid, they think anime is juvenile over there. They don't like Westerners who are obsessed with manga and anime and ect. It's considered kid's programming, and is something they expect all people to grow out of.

EDIT: Phew! 4 rep for one post? They like me! They really, really like me!

Last edited:

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Racism, it's always been around, in some form or another. I can appreciate your frustration and infuriation at something so close minded, and (according to me) ignorant. However, with much respect mind you, does it really help the situation, you going off calling people names and such? Someone has to be the bigger person. (I personally hate that saying though, but it's more or less true.) There will always be these kinds of sparks and turmult between people. The best we can do is to brush it off, thinking the other part an idiot. (This actually work, I've found. Small minded that too may be, but hey, who said anything about having to be politicly correct?)

I really haven't got the most accurate knowledge about cultural US and its history of racism. But I highly doubt this is something new, or on the other hand, something that have grown exeedingly during late times.

PS: I don't even read the comments on youtube anymore. It works fine for me. I'm sure my blood pressure is at its normal again.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Didn't read this part until now.
Japan is very racist towards non-asians (and probably non-japanese as well). At least from all the news I've heard and what I've experienced on Japanese websites.

Racism is all over the place, and everyone is a little prejudice (human nature)

One example is that in Japan they have bars, restaurants, and other places that don't allow foreigners in at all, and there is now law against it like there is in other countries.

Just letting you know.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
YouTube - Titus on Racists
^
|
|
|
That's what racism made.

Anyways really you hate a whole country for one idiot living it it? I don't want to move to japan just beacuse Obama became president since that would be just stupid. But hey if you want to move out think you will ever get away from racism don't expect me not to laugh at you.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
There's racism in Japan too... America isn't the epitome of evil as some people would have you believe. It's one of the most diverse and tolerant nations on earth.

What do you think will happen to you in Japan? Do you think you'll be accepted as one of them just because you watch a lot of anime? I gots news for ye, kid, they think anime is juvenile over there. They don't like Westerners who are obsessed with manga and anime and ect. It's considered kid's programming, and is something they expect all people to grow out of.
Good insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.