• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

damn i love buying diapers!!! (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
ok, well tonight, i rode my mountain bike like 8 miles to the walgreens i buy diapers from. i order online, i get Tranquility ATN, but i use Depends Max as stuffers. ok, so i just got some early B-day money, and im in the store. i walk straight to the diaper aisle, grab some medium depends. i then go and get a box of suppositories, some Ky lube, and then go up to the front. the cashier was fine, and well i ask if she had any High strength tape. she said she didn't know, but then i thought about athletic tape. so i go and get four rolls, and go up to the front. now this girl was tired, drinking monster, and trying to make it thru her shift. i put the diapers down, then the tape, the suppositories, and then the lube. as she was ringing them up (looking like :dodgy:), she looked up at me, and i had a really nervous face :)o). she asked me if i was alright, and all i said was, "My Girlfriend is real into role-playing." She gave me the dirtiest, most confused look i have ever seen, a combo of :confused::eek::D:dodgy:and i walked out with a strait face. as soon as i got outside, i just started cracking up

edit: and no, this isn't my first time buying

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Dude, you rock! A little over the top, I know, but I can imagine the look on her face when you said that o_O

Good Job!

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
god i was so estatic riding home. just laughing. light rain, but oh my god it was so worth it.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
lmao! :laugh:

Yeah her face had to have been priceless. Even My face would have been priceless too if a 14 year old told me that. lol.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Haha, that's awesome! I wish I could have seen her face. Wow!

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think it's really healthy that you can joke around like that! It shows you are confident in who you are. Honestly, there is no shame in having a fetish and let's face it, from the outside looking in, it is hillarious.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
wow....why can it not be so simple for everyone else :(

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Next time just get condoms lube a paci a large bottle of coke a banana and the latest issue of A girly magazine some panties A Swimsuit the size of a fat man a bunch of suppository and ect ect. as musch creepy and weird stuff.

Freak them out. :D And say that.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
To bad you didnt get a picture of that the look must be priceless, good to hear you had fun.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So that's what it takes to get a even minor reaction out of someone!?

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I like buying a cucumber and a bottle of KY Jelly. Just for fun, of course...

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I guess the closest thing I've done to that is buying a pack of diapers and then asking the cashier to show me where the bathroom was. LOL! He was like "Uh... oh, ok, umm its in the back corner..."

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Oh, that must've been hilarious!
*laughs*

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
I think it's really healthy that you can joke around like that! It shows you are confident in who you are. Honestly, there is no shame in having a fetish and let's face it, from the outside looking in, it is hillarious.
yea. everyone has their quirks, mine just happends to be about diapers. i can't get rid of it, so why not have fun with it?

and maybe i can get one of those small ass wire camera's, but it on a button of a polo :D im definatly gonna do this is near future, homefully it's an old lady

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, I mean, don't go around targetting unsuspecting people. It's nice that you can joke about it, but also don't go out of your way to be offensive. You know?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
This just reminded me. The weirdest thing I ever bought at the same time was girl goodnites (for my now ex) and condoms, the lady who rung me up did not look me in the eye haha. She was probably scared for her life or something. Actually happened right after I stopped coming here I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.