Dadious Diapers

LittleFlowerBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Has anyone used a dadious diaper? I've never heard of them until just now surfing through Amazon. They seem a little lower quality but they have interesting and pretty cute designs. Would love to hear about anyones experience 😊

bnet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
So all in all I am rather pleased with them. They seem to fit a lot more fitted than most of the plastic pants I have tried (they don’t seem excessively baggy). For some, that may not work well. But I prefer wearing over underwear and not bulky cloth diapers.

The print is cute, clear and vibrant. The plastic does seem a little thin - but for the price, to be expected. I feel like the stitching on the seams is maybe going to be a problem point, but I don’t plan on machine washing.

Interestingly, the tag says “[email protected]” on the back.

I tried both small and medium and both were comfortable. The small did not leak laying down but the medium did leak sitting down. Not terrible; but again this is not using anything very absorbent. I find it interesting both sizes fit as well as they did. Typically the smalls will cut into my legs, but these did not.

If I order more, it would probably be smalls.... 32-34” waist/hip area, 145lbs, 5’7” roughly.

Last edited:

bnet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Just an update:

the coloring on these have already faded a lot. Sort of scratchy and faded. … I do machine wash every now and then. Never dried them by machine.

It seems like maybe they’d hold up better if they were always hand washed and always spot dried before being put away.

… that said, for the price I am content, but they don’t seem long lasting.