Not open for further replies.

allybearloves

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I miss my daddy (my ab daddy). Last night i had a rough night sleep cause i miss him that much. I looked out to the stars and wished i could have his cuddles again. If you read this daddy i miss you. Please come see when i go home. :"(

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Umm :sweatdrop: I wish you and your "daddy" the best of luck in re-uniting.

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Sorry to hear Allybear. I'm not sure what your situation is - but I always feel lost and lonely if I don't see my GF/AB Mommy for a few days. We all like a bedtime routine - ABDL or not - and it's hard when the person you want to be there isn't. Hope you get to see your daddy soon (if that's possible), and in the meantime, I'm sending big hugs your way. :hugs:

allybearloves

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Thanks SirNaps. Daddy and i have cuddles and watch movies before bed then have cuddles in bed then sleep. I feel so lost without my daddy. Hes been my daddy for awhile now. Huge hugs back.

allybearloves

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I want my daddy to put a diaper on me and put my pinky into my mouth and send me to sleep. I want to hear him sing me to sleep. So daddy if you are reading this come home soon please cause your little girl misses you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.