Daddy/mommy plays with ab

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nik92

Ok I know that here we have both mommies/daddies and adult babies. My question is when you are together how do you play? Do you have favourite games, or you are just sitting and waiting to change diaper?

Turfy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
You know, Nik92, it really depends on the mood. When I'm Daddy (most of the time), lots of tickles, talking with friends on the ADISC Teamspeak, and recently, a LOT of time with an annoying new animal sound play-cube. Why on earth I got her that wretched thing, I may never figure out. We also do some coloring and art.

When it's my time (my little side needs to be fed too), I mostly just want to snuggle up to mommy and doze, thats my happy place. Sometimes I get tickles too! :lol:

Binky

Rep for Binkygirl AB Creations
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
and recently, a LOT of time with an annoying new animal sound play-cube. Why on earth I got her that wretched thing, I may never figure out.

LOL I do love that toy!
I personally love playing with toys. My new one is my favorite. But I like to play while daddy keeps a watchful eye. Blocks are Awesome! Tickles are fun(unless it is my feet) And peekaboo is really funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.