Daddy doesn’t baby me enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

SofiatheFirst

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi, I was looking for some advice.... I love my daddy but he doesn’t baby me enough. He wants me to be in a headspace of 1-3 no older. But he doesn’t baby baby me. He makes sure I eat and makes my food. We have diapers but I am hesitant to use them or go into full headspace if he not going to fully be present so to say. What should I do?

Ask yourself this, what do you do for your daddy? When your in littles mode (not space) what is your daddy doing? Is he doing house chores, did he just come home from work and is exhausted only to do laundry or the dishes? Being a care taker takes a huge devotion of time, and when your partner isn't offering help to free up time before play, then play time suffers. Not saying this is you, or the problem but I constantly read peoples profiles on fetlife and they have this idea that they only want to be little, get taken care of but not offer any help for the adult side of responsibilities.
I get little space time with my girlfriend, but I make sure we're taken care of first, nothing pressing that needs adult me to fix or do, then I'll give her a "love" present, something that she wasn't expecting like wash her jeep and vacuum the inside out, just to show her I appreciate and love her. Doing stuff like that helps by a long shot because then she realizes that her little guy truly loves her and wants to always help out.

Reactions: DprEffect, Proudmommyofab and Trevor
pampers4U but it quite well. It sounds like you probably aren't reciprocating enough in your relationship and he's just burned out or maybe has just lost interest.

What I'd recommend is sitting down and discussing each others' expectations for the relationship and then maybe even compromise on a schedule of when he will baby you each week, month, etc., just like many people do for sex

You need to plan your time in Little space and what your roles are for each other.

He might be considered that he will overstep the mark and you will use your safe word and have to come out of Little space completely

Planning your time in Little space could help you both. But also just go with what your inner child needs to do.

Some time thing just happen.

All the best and I wish I had a caregive with me. It special times.

Hugs

Reactions: Proudmommyofab and SofiatheFirst
SofiatheFirst said:
Hi, I was looking for some advice.... I love my daddy but he doesn’t baby me enough. He wants me to be in a headspace of 1-3 no older. But he doesn’t baby baby me. He makes sure I eat and makes my food. We have diapers but I am hesitant to use them or go into full headspace if he not going to fully be present so to say. What should I do?
I need you to help me understand, so that I'm sure I get you.

How isn't he present, that you think he should be? How do you need to be babied, that he isn't?

Just like I need your help, to be sure I understand you, I bet your Daddy does, too. I'm an even more terrible mind reader than a neurotypical, but even though neurotypicals are better at it than I, it doesn't make them real mind readers. Assert your needs, and respect his. I understand that sometimes if you have to speak it, it kinda ruins it, and I have advice, if that's what's happening, but I need your perspective, first.

Good advice from others. This is a 2-way street.

Reactions: Proudmommyofab
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I need you to help me understand, so that I'm sure I get you.

How isn't he present, that you think he should be? How do you need to be babied, that he isn't?

Just like I need your help, to be sure I understand you, I bet your Daddy does, too. I'm an even more terrible mind reader than a neurotypical, but even though neurotypicals are better at it than I, it doesn't make them real mind readers. Assert your needs, and respect his. I understand that sometimes if you have to speak it, it kinda ruins it, and I have advice, if that's what's happening, but I need your perspective, first.

Good advice from others. This is a 2-way street.

Its hard to describe into words. Daddy did work a lot when I was out there they had him filming overnights. He wants me in little space (1-3) for sex but after that I usually get to watch Sofia or sit in the studio with him.

pampers4U said:
Ask yourself this, what do you do for your daddy? When your in littles mode (not space) what is your daddy doing? Is he doing house chores, did he just come home from work and is exhausted only to do laundry or the dishes? Being a care taker takes a huge devotion of time, and when your partner isn't offering help to free up time before play, then play time suffers. Not saying this is you, or the problem but I constantly read peoples profiles on fetlife and they have this idea that they only want to be little, get taken care of but not offer any help for the adult side of responsibilities.
I get little space time with my girlfriend, but I make sure we're taken care of first, nothing pressing that needs adult me to fix or do, then I'll give her a "love" present, something that she wasn't expecting like wash her jeep and vacuum the inside out, just to show her I appreciate and love her. Doing stuff like that helps by a long shot because then she realizes that her little guy truly loves her and wants to always help out.

Thanks for advice. It depends on the schedule for work sometimes he works for the studio in the home or other time they have him filming at weird hours of the day/night. On the days he comes back from working at night hours he comes home and sleeps till 12/1 pm. He has a cleaner that comes so laundry and dishes isn't something he does per say. On the days that he works in the studio in the home, I will have sex with him multiple times. but that seems to be the only time he really wants me in little space.

SofiatheFirst said:
Its hard to describe into words. Daddy did work a lot when I was out there they had him filming overnights. He wants me in little space (1-3) for sex but after that I usually get to watch Sofia or sit in the studio with him.
Ahhh, I see.. I think the best advice is to have a open conversation of expectations for both of you, or you can surprise him on studio days by coming into the room wearing a wet diaper that was filled with warm sink water and see were that goes.

Reactions: SofiatheFirst
My lovebug tells me specific scenarios/things to say/do and it’s very instrumental to me meeting his needs (which I enjoy very much btw)
Your bf May simply not know how to indulge your littlespace on his own and it could be helpful to tell him exactly how.

Reactions: Deleted member 48952
If saying the words for what you want, ruins it, you could semaphore it. Visually signal him. For example, "She's wearing her special shirt, and therefore, I know she wants to be punished harshly.

That's just an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back