EternalBaby94

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Dad found my Adult Nappies, How Do I Explain? 😳

Last edited:
There are several options, and they depend on you and your father whom I (probably) don't know.

Assuming you are adult (as required by site rules), it's your private affair and none of your father's business. Hence, you might tell him to drop the topic and hope it's over.
You might tell him the truth at the risk of alienating him. Many people just can't put up with the ABDL lifestyle. On the other hand, if he can, you would get rid of secrecy and fear once and for all.
You might pretend they were part of a practical joke, a bet or a favour for a friend. But that might fire back if you ever get busted again.
You might get your own job and flat and indulge there with impunity.

Unfortunately, nobody can tell you which is the perfect solution for you. Maybe you get better answers if you explain a little more about your age, the reason why you live with your parents, your economical situation, your relation to your father, any of his known quirks and kinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: EternalBaby94
You don't say what your chronicaligical age is but I am assuming young. And how did he find out.
Give him some space to calm down, relax, and maybe do some research. He is probably shocked or at least surprised. Explain why you like being in nappies. Tell him you are happy and healthy just like this for _______(INSERT YOUR REASON)
As a parent of 7, grandma of 9 believe me I have heard a lot of my kids antics. I would much rather discover this than drugs, gang involvement or illegal activities.
I wish you well.

My dad found mine about 4 years ago but I was forced to tell him. He said he'd get angry if I didn't tell him.

Wait for him to say sonething. Honestly, my parents knew, i got caught once or twice, never said anything, let it go as not their business. Which it isn't. So if you're lucky, that might be his attitude.

I second waiting for him to say something. If he doesn't bring it up, he's probably too confused/embarrassed/etc to approach the subject, which means you've had a close shave and should seriously consider if you're being secretive enough or not. Until he brings it up, you don't know from what angle to explain yourself, and without that starting point, you could easily cause dreadful misunderstandings.
An incredibly close and loving parent may be truthfully explained to, providing they are willing to listen and not jump to conclusions. Parents that take time to properly listen are absolute gems, and you should tell the truth if that is the case.
In most situations, it's generally the best idea to get as close to the truth as you can manage, without opening yourself up to unnecessary heartache. The more lies and half-truths you use, the harder it becomes to keep secrets hidden; so use the closest thing to truth you have, because it will be much more believable.
The main issue is finding out how much he knows, and going from there. If he only saw the nappies for a split second, consider that he may not have known exactly what they were. If he saw them, its still possible he doesn't know who they belong to. If he acts disgusted, maybe confronts you and demands you to stop, it might be that he has misunderstood and assumes it means something pedophilic, which you will have to calmly refute, and provide an acceptable alternate explanation, after clarifying that is indeed what he accuses you of.
It is difficult to provide tailored advice, since little information has been provided, but i hope this will help anyone else concerned with any impending confrontations.

Reactions: rocketman
Do a search or three on this site for "how to tell" and "why to tell". Everything you need to know is already here- and in a great number of different posts.

Reactions: dinoloveskitty
So you want your mom to change, blindfold, and feed you....but you’re embarrassed about your dad seeing your diapers? You see how that makes 0 sense....right?

• Haha
Reactions: ElPulpo and littlemoosey
LilxFawn said:
So you want your mom to change, blindfold, and feed you....but you’re embarrassed about your dad seeing your diapers? You see how that makes 0 sense....right?
OMG, I didn't even realize this was the same person! Yeah that is just plain creepy. Being totally in the closet with you father and yet wanting to involve your mother in deep intimacy? That's at the level of Macbeth, right there.

Reactions: BabyBunting, CookieMonstah, littlemoosey and 1 other person
Slomo said:
OMG, I didn't even realize this was the same person! Yeah that is just plain creepy. Being totally in the closet with you father and yet wanting to involve your mother in deep intimacy? That's at the level of Macbeth, right there.
Right?! What kind of f*cked shit is that?! Incest ISNT cute

Back