Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hey,
Does anyone of you play cyberpunk 2077? I started the ps4 Version for a few days. Quit buggy, but not as bad as the "internet" says. I like it :). Especially I like it that it is possible to play a male character, locking like a female ^^

hell yeah i love cyberpunk, im playing a kawaii streetkid with a gruff voice and its awesome

chaochai said:
hell yeah i love cyberpunk, im playing a kawaii streetkid with a gruff voice and its awesome
Nice :D. In principle I play a kawaii corpo with gruff voice ^^

Reactions: chiaochai
i have been following but have been unable to get a copy

I have been playing on a PS4 Pro, nice game. Has some problems. Not as bad as what everyone is saying. If I wasn't on a Pro I may feel different.

CDProjectRed said that they were going to patch a lot of the older consels until it get's to a playable state like the PC version already is. Hopefully you guys don't have to wait for a while.

No, I didn't really get into the hype, but I'll probably get it on sale someday.

I bought it for pc and after fixing the ryzen bug I get 60 fps average without stutters. It is honestly an amazing game if you have a pc that can handle it. 💛💙

ThePaddedTurtle said:
CDProjectRed said that they were going to patch a lot of the older consels until it get's to a playable state like the PC version already is. Hopefully you guys don't have to wait for a while.
Sadly when they announced that they said the major update patches will be in jan and feb. So could be 1-2 months :s They could do minor patches in the mean time but it's harder for them to patch on consoles vs on pc due to more steps.

I hope not too long though It'd be a shame if they hype dies down and story is spoiled before console players can play it.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
I may see how it goes on PC when I get my incoming desktop, but I'm not getting it for PS4 since my Pro overheats to easily and the console versions are quite messy and bug filled

Reactions: Midwest82
I have been playing a lot of Cyberpunk despite the bugs, i play on PC and luckily i haven't had any major issues with the game.

I have been continuing to play. Crashes are more apparent. Despite some flaws I am really enjoying it. First game since Fallout 3 I feel like doing everything in.

I have it on the PC and besides the occasional side mission failing to start which can be fixed by a simple relaod of the auto save and some cars floating in the air when I drive around the badlands its a pretty good game

They've been fixing it already pretty fast. I've loved the game so far. Did almost everything I could on my first playthrough and probably half into a second playthrough. Probably around 100 hours total so far in the game. Can't wait to see what they do for DLC and stuff. People blew everything so far out of proportion on the internet (as usual) though. But it is a really good game and I think it may become easily as good as Witcher 3 became after a few patches.

Reactions: LittlePamps
it's the same with with watch dogs three. i'm really enjoying the game and people still hate on it.

Yes, I still really like it after 25 Hours. The storytelling and the freedom of the gameplay is the really great!

Also a full hacking build is so OP. XD Like completely unstoppable. Though for anyone wanting a more 'personal' approach to combat, it wont be for you... but if you enjoy taking out entire buildings of bad guys in seconds while standing across the street, you can easily do that at high levels. lol

Reactions: babybobby
Anyone have a copy of Cyberpunk I can borrow

Somthing I found, out in the badlands there's a location of an assault crime you get from the NCPD and its some old buildings with an old billboard next to them with some Militech soldiers, there's also two destroyed vans but when you walk up to the driver side of one of them vans and it will prompt you to get in.

Even though the vans are destroyed you can still drive them around.

• Haha
Its far from the cyberpunk we were promised in 2018 (e.g. AI day/night cycle, train stations) but its a good game in it's own right. Seems like they had very ambitious ideas for this game but not enough time to squeeze everything in. They certainly needed more time, I look forward to the coming future updates. Give it a couple years then cyberpunk should be closer to it's original vision :)

Back