Cutest nappies for a new little girl?

Donfidaze

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So, kinda new into really exploring my little girl side and wondered what you all think are the cutest (pink and trad girly) nappies.

Reactions: satin and Deleted member 67340

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
ABU Bunny hops
Tykables unicorn
Rearz princess pink and lil Bella
I know little for big has some but I don’t support them

Reactions: RuffRuff, GatoChihuahua, Donfidaze and 1 other person

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
DDC Dotty the Pony pink are what I’ve put aside for my GF (for when she wants to wear again)

Last edited:
Reactions: babybod95, checkingoutall, Donfidaze and 1 other person

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Crinklz Fairy Tale and NorthShore MegaMax Pink.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
ABU Bunny hops
Tykables unicorn
Rearz princess pink and lil Bella
Why don't you support lfb? What did they do?

Anyway....LFB has a nursery pink that I really like when I'm feeling extra girly.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
OH YES -
North Shore Mega Max PINK is my favorite !!
If they wasn't so pricey- Little for Big Baby Cuties. I LUV the pattern !!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, littleph0enix and Deleted member 67340

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
thanks to the fact that I still need to hide my stuff for now I have not been ale to try much but I did feel the little for big stuff I got was pretty girly
1669670828203.png1669670899654.png1669670989168.png1669671042632.png
have to say I got this thread on watch since I can already see my list of what to get getting bigger XD

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
out of interest might I ask why? is it just not your taste or is there a reason not to trust them? whatever the case im up for learning more :p

• Love
Reactions: ReluctantAdult and Donfidaze

Donfidaze

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
littleph0enix said:
thanks to the fact that I still need to hide my stuff for now I have not been ale to try much but I did feel the little for big stuff I got was pretty girly
View attachment 95251View attachment 95252View attachment 95255View attachment 95256
have to say I got this thread on watch since I can already see my list of what to get getting bigger XD

out of interest might I ask why? is it just not your taste or is there a reason not to trust them? whatever the case im up for learning more :p
OMG, thanks for posting these, they are just perfect! I so love the white and pink ones. 💗

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
littleph0enix said:
View attachment 95251View attachment 95252View attachment 95255View attachment 95256

Look them up there’s a lot of bad publicity about them

Last edited:
Reactions: littleph0enix

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Rearz Princess Pink will not disappoint.

Reactions: Donfidaze

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Mfluder said:
Why don't you support lfb? What did they do?

Anyway....LFB has a nursery pink that I really like when I'm feeling extra girly.
The controversy began before I was actively involved in the ABDL community. Using the search feature of this forum enlightened me on why many in our community do not support LFB.

Anyway, did you like the nursery print diapers? I felt like they fit a bit funny around the back. They left me more exposed than what I am used to. Both times I used them, I had bad leaks. They don’t seem very absorbent. I got my worst diaper rash ever after using one.

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
ReluctantAdult said:
Anyway, did you like the nursery print diapers? I felt like they fit a bit funny around the back. They left me more exposed than what I am used to. Both times I used them, I had bad leaks. They don’t seem very absorbent. I got my worst diaper rash ever after using one.
hmm well I have not road tested them for everything but I find them to do at least the bare minimum, (the trouble with me being a judge is that sadly I have not tryed to many) the only thing I was thinking about was that the tapes didn't feel super strong.
as far as what you have said im not sure since the medium size fits me perfectly (if anything sit high on my waste line) as for lacks I dont go in them very often but they seems okay, like I didn't spend all day and night in them and I dont really drink much but to get the most out of one I over filled it with water and it did have lacks but it was more down to how I had done them up and how I was standing.
was able to get 2 litres in before small lacks all over was to much of a pain but once I had given them more time to absorb everything I think I could have fit more in. the main thing for me at the time was do they fit me, do they look cute and that could get them on amazon since I am trying to hide this side of me so if it came from amazon it could be anything I would get most of the time.

so its was mostly fine for me, its just down to how long you plan on being in them and how often you would go in them if your worried about lacks. the sizes thing might just be down to our to body shapes too

Last edited:
Reactions: ReluctantAdult

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like them a lot. They're not quite safaris or megamaxes in terms of capacity, but they're pink and extra cute. Never got a rash - did leak once but I attributed that to rather aggressive grinding. Better at odor control than my M4s, not quite as good as megamaxes.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult

Diapertoddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Well, I think if she's a new little to this, she's not ready for girly pink. put her in pampers "Abu little kings" .

Donfidaze

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Reactions: OldTerry

WarmAndSquishy

Mama’s most favorite boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Donfidaze said:
Wow, thank you so much, theseare all just so perfect. It's the Buuny Hop and Princess Pink for me I think 💗
Bunny hopps is my favorite plastic backed because of the hook and loop tapes! It can be tricky getting the tapes the first try or your diaper starts to sag, so it’s nice to be able to safely redo the tapes when needed.

Reactions: Donfidaze