Cutest AB diaper in your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thinking about getting some AB diapers, which one do you think looks best ? Very subjective question obviously.

Aww So Cutes. But I really like the Space Diaper too!

kinda said:
Thinking about getting some AB diapers, which one do you think looks best ? Very subjective question obviously.

(So you're looking for a premium disposable diaper that's not medical or strictly DL looking - cloth is a totally different ballgame)

DC Amore's "kitten" or "Idyl" are both great and give you a "are you a boy or girl AB?" option. Neither are "strong" AB (kitten may be better) but they're OK. The idyl is a bit "bigger kid" imho.

Three of bambino's line are good for AB, including their Teddy, Belissimo, and of course Classic (covered in BABY blocks! these diapers literally say "baby")

I think I'd only count ABU's Cushies as a solidly AB diaper.

AwwSoCute also has pink / blue teddy bear diapers that are fairly premium, but they don't have front/back elastic and fit pretty loose, if that's ok with you.

Most of the remaining "fun" printed premium diapers are more "big kids diapers" - safari, space, crinklz, dinosaurs, little pawz, SDKs, etc

I like the tykables all over print and love my super dry kids old school pampers replica's

PRINCESS-PINK-LARGE.jpgCutest diaper- rearz princess! really thick and absorbant too!

I agree with Foxroxsox, I haven't got my order just yet, but the space diapers a fabulous. I'm more of a DL, but the space diaper's print doesn't feel exclusively baby which is why I'm so excited.

I like the ones with an all over print. Tykables, cushies and crinklz are my favorite ones that I have tried.

Cushies were actually a baby diaper -- so points for that.

Last edited:
ABU SDK is my favorite design of all time.

just concerning disposables My favorites so far are the Bambino Billisimos. However in the cloth diaper realm and more specifically diaper covers/plastic pants. I really like what CTDC (Changing Times Diaper Company) offers. The cowboy and elephant prints are so cute!

I'm really enjoying Little Pawz at the moment, super cute drawings on them (which I prefer over Space). Though Crinklz are also really cute, imo.

Many of you are easy to please! I guess compared to the medical looking stupidity of mainstream adult diapers, all the abdl ones are a dream come true.

I really love the art of ABU's original Cushies. Those are some cute stars, boats and planes. It doesn't hurt that I'm into flying (ha!). To me they look genuine and just adorable. They are also my wife's favorite to see me in, and this counts a ton! Cute is the currency of love with ABs, and it's as important as wine and roses in the vanilla realm. I also really liked the fit of the V1s...

I also think that Snuggies Waddlers (Now Tykables) V1s were super snazzy. They were perhaps even more cute and authentic looking as an entire design than Cushies, and they fit really well. To me they were also the perfect thickness and I liked how they swelled up. I'm definitely not in the typical abdl camp of thicker is better. When you are wearing without using them, which for me constitutes a good amount of time, the thick is just too hot and sweaty.

I think most of Bambino's designs are terrible. The baby blocks are ridiculous and not cute nor authentically baby looking at all. They are absurdist, like what I would design if I wanted to mock ABDL. Maybe they are good for a Halloween costume. I also think they are too damn thick - I'm always too hot in them.

The race to thickness is not a good trend imho...keep it cute and thin, like real baby diapers.

Squirmyboy said:
I think most of Bambino's designs are terrible. The baby blocks are ridiculous and not cute nor authentically baby looking at all. They are absurdist, like what I would design if I wanted to mock ABDL. Maybe they are good for a Halloween costume. I also think they are too damn thick - I'm always too hot in them.

Well they are the original mainstream ABLD diaper. The baby blocks is the "classic" design, their first/original pattern. And really, if you're truly an AB, I challenge you to find another diaper that literally says "baby" on it. (I personally like the Teddy though)

ABU SDK (only tried the v2s)

I think they are fabulous, not my fave AB nappy and certainly not my favourite but still pretty damn cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back