Cut Myself shaving (Male)

dypers4life

Est. Contributor
Messages
62
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Full Disclosure I'm not incontinent other than the occasional Bedwetting stint.

I was doing some male grooming downstairs and for the first time ever nicked myself like am Idiot 🤦 I figure to heck with it I'll take off the guard om the electric razor to get a little bit of a closer trim (I know I should've been using a smaller guard).

To get to the point I've been getting to the point where I'm wearing more frequently at night due to my past history of nocturnal enuresis and should I at all be concerned about wearing or an e****ion whilst having this cut? Cut it about 1.5mm in width and as we all know the skin down there is pretty thin so it was a decent depth.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: mikesecret, Angelapinks and Edgewater

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Messages
7,167
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Owwww! *shudder* I’m always scared of that happening to me, and I’ve gotten minor nicks down there while shaving with an ordinary razor. Anymore I use a clipper with a 7mm guard and just leave a “carpet.” I wouldn’t mind being smooth but can’t be bothered to keep myself that way.

Anyway, I’d be a little worried if poop was involved, but otherwise I expect you’ll be fine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerDL, Edgewater and Diaper44

CuteKitten

Est. Contributor
Messages
45
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Just managed to do the same about a week ago while grooming 😅 Apart from it hurting like all hell for a while afterwards, I didn't even notice it afterwards when the bleeding stopped, even when wearing for extended period. I would still keep a close eye on it for few days, but with normal good hygiene I don't think it would cause any issues
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerDL, Edgewater and Cottontail

dypers4life

Est. Contributor
Messages
62
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Cottontail said:
Owwww! *shudder* I’m always scared of that happening to me, and I’ve gotten minor nicks down there while shaving with an ordinary razor. Anymore I use a clipper with a 7mm guard and just leave a “carpet.” I wouldn’t mind being smooth but can’t be bothered to keep myself that way.

Anyway, I’d be a little worried if poop was involved, but otherwise I expect you’ll be fine.
Definitely no Feces involved lol, no shaming just I have complete control over that exiting, tried it years ago and the smell and texture doesn't settle well with me 😆
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater and Cottontail

dypers4life

Est. Contributor
Messages
62
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Cottontail said:
Owwww! *shudder* I’m always scared of that happening to me, and I’ve gotten minor nicks down there while shaving with an ordinary razor. Anymore I use a clipper with a 7mm guard and just leave a “carpet.” I wouldn’t mind being smooth but can’t be bothered to keep myself that way.

Anyway, I’d be a little worried if poop was involved, but otherwise I expect you’ll be fine.
But yes most definitely an Owwwwww! Lol I rarely shave down there and today was the unfortunate day when I was like bahhhhh humbug let's go for it, it's been awhile! And now I regret it a little bit lol, I threw some neosporin on the wound after applying pressure for about 5 minutes and fingers crossed so far so good lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerDL, Edgewater and Cottontail

dypers4life

Est. Contributor
Messages
62
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
CuteKitten said:
Just managed to do the same about a week ago while grooming 😅 Apart from it hurting like all hell for a while afterwards, I didn't even notice it afterwards when the bleeding stopped, even when wearing for extended period. I would still keep a close eye on it for few days, but with normal good hygiene I don't think it would cause any issues
Yeah that's what I'm most worried about is infection and with any type of body Discharges it has me worried a tiny bit 😆 this was at the left side looking down at the base of the shaft 😫 definitely not fun lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater

CuteKitten

Est. Contributor
Messages
45
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
dypers4life said:
Yeah that's what I'm most worried about is infection and with any type of body Discharges it has me worried a tiny bit 😆 this was at the left side looking down at the base of the shaft 😫 definitely not fun lol
Almost precisely the same spot that I got, not the coincidence I'm most proud of 😂 As said, I wouldn't worry too much about it if it's not causing too much discomfort and doesn't show signs of infection
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerDL and Edgewater

starpointrune

Est. Contributor
Messages
92
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
dypers4life said:
Full Disclosure I'm not incontinent other than the occasional Bedwetting stint.

I was doing some male grooming downstairs and for the first time ever nicked myself like am Idiot 🤦 I figure to heck with it I'll take off the guard om the electric razor to get a little bit of a closer trim (I know I should've been using a smaller guard).

To get to the point I've been getting to the point where I'm wearing more frequently at night due to my past history of nocturnal enuresis and should I at all be concerned about wearing or an e****ion whilst having this cut? Cut it about 1.5mm in width and as we all know the skin down there is pretty thin so it was a decent depth.
It should heal quickly but buy yourself a body shaver that has a foil. You can shave close with these without cuts!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed

skylanderpamp

Est. Contributor
Messages
64
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have caused minor cuts, but had no issue as they were the very small spot type of cuts. One thing I've never shaved due to concern or cutting myself, and not having a razor to do it other than a disposable, is my hardware.

Mainly try to air it out and wait til it stops bleeding to pamp up I say.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater

starpointrune

Est. Contributor
Messages
92
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Sometimes it will bleed a tiny bit but not be cut, too, because a hair got pulled out a d bleeds a little bit. The scrotum is both thin and vascular.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater

geka

Est. Contributor
Messages
200
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I keep Fred and the boys clean shaven love the feeling of that! But you’re scaring me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,682
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I too use a Wahl clipper to do the landscaping and on occasion I have nicked one of the pebbles, and that was with a guard on. The unfortunate thing is that we men have what one would call uneven terrain around our bushes and pebbles.
I have worn after nicking myself and have had no issues.
You can protect the nick by using some Desitine on it. Mine healed quite quickly. It's no different than a razor nick.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerDL and Edgewater

Anemone

Est. Contributor
Messages
879
Age
34
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Keep it clean and you should be fine.

Plus a little antiseptic never hurt, except - you know - when you apply it...
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: TigerDL, Edgewater and Subtlerustle

Anemone

Est. Contributor
Messages
879
Age
34
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
starpointrune said:
The scrotum is both thin and vascular.

I don't know why but I loved reading this sentence. <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater and starpointrune

starpointrune

Est. Contributor
Messages
92
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Anemone said:
I don't know why but I loved reading this sentence. <3
Thanks Anemone. You can keep it, it's yours :) x
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater and Anemone

dypers4life

Est. Contributor
Messages
62
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
geka said:
I keep Fred and the boys clean shaven love the feeling of that! But you’re scaring me.
Lol not trying to scare anyone but I guess it's a harsh reality 😥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater

dypers4life

Est. Contributor
Messages
62
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
starpointrune said:
Sometimes it will bleed a tiny bit but not be cut, too, because a hair got

starpointrune said:
Sometimes it will bleed a tiny bit but not be cut, too, because a hair got pulled out a d bleeds a little bit. The scrotum is both thin and vascular.
It was most definitely not a pulled hair lol this was a bit deeper than I'd have liked 😥
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater and starpointrune

starpointrune

Est. Contributor
Messages
92
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Yes I got that from your post ..ouch done that before too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,395
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Definitely keep it clean and any sign of fever or illness go to a doctor tout suite.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater

Edgewater

Est. Contributor
Messages
552
Role
  1. Incontinent
I understand the use of a larger unit, (Wahl clipper) but the body (smaller) units provide greater control and reduces the depth of the cut.
I have long used a men's razor, but about 10 years ago switch to a women's multi blade, with front and side guide surfaces. The most recent styles are among the safest I have used.

Regardless of what you use, angle of attack, side movement and pressure can each cause cuts.
 
Last edited:
Top