• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Custom Jammies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Anyone know where you can get custom footie pajama's made?
I've looked a lot but haven't found much.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Getting them made.. I know a place I'll look up..

They're FULLY customizable, but very expensive
like over 100 dollars, because its made to order

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Awe thanks a lot you guys! It's just so hard to find proper ones when you're 6 feet tall and only weigh like 150 pounds :s
I'm okay with measurements I manage a clothing store so I do a lot of that.
i guess I'll have to wait until their traffic is down. o.o

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Wow! They must have changed web-hosts...or they're getting a LOT more traffic these days...a few years ago they were never down.

They do have amazing sleepers there, tho'. AND they're in Canada (as I recall)

Jumpin' Jammerz is another alternative although they don't seem to do custom work.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
I can't seem to get in... ever :(

babybeo

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
You should check out Privatina. They have the best stuff. Expensive, but worth it. They're overseas, but there's a link to convert the page into English (not the best English, but navigable.) I can't post a link yet, but just Google "privatina."

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't buy coustom stuff it's much too expensive, I just buy whatever is available on line or in the stores, I can't see paying upwards of 60 bucks for something you can get for 10 and under.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The best custom jammies I ever saw, and that I would pay any amount for, was a footed sleeper with a Carebear and clouds motif, but where the clouds actually glowed in the dark! It was the pinnacle of cuteness! :D I messaged the guy who had them, and apparently he got the fabric off ebay and sew it himself.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
sewn up lots of footed sleepers, a couple of years back. i did up 20 small ones to send to Afghanistan after that massive earthquake, all in nice soft, hospital mint green polar fleece. i did a few larges for myself that i embroidered a teddy bear into. havent done much sewing the past year or two tho

Status
Not open for further replies.