• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

curtsey intfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Dearest Diapered Delights
Obviously this is my first thread, firstly I have a few rules of my own, which I would like others who may talk to me should know so as not to make me cry. I'm a big cry baby too so don't rouse my temper, I have an unimaginely HUGE temper, thou most of the time I work really hard to keep it under control.
  1. I already have a much loved and much loving Daddy, I am looking for playmates here, users that need a sypathetic ear, or users that will help me develop my sissyness more.
I am a newbie to the ab scene, howerver it has become almost essential now that I can experience it's joy of letting me be me. Normal is too modern a word, safe and happy are more correct.
I guess that's it for now, because I am very cute and understanding I get a lot of come ons by men and women in my real life, and I hate that so do not sleaze onto me, that is why I am here in the first place.; to avoid such behaviour. :wallbash: In advance I would like to say thank you to my future playmates for helping me be part of the real world by keeping my fantasy world alive and well. xo :therethere:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
pissy...
sissy...
poo...
pants...

Maybe try a different name:
http://www.adisc.org/forum/profile.php?do=requestusername

Anything would be improvement.

Seriously, anything would be better. pissysis.... -I can't even type it- just screams nutcase. I mean we've got both piss and poo in there, the 'pants' for ill-effect, and the obligatory 'sissy'. Just... no!

I mean, come on!

Your alt account name was 'Polka' for God's sake. How does one go from that to this?

Please change it for your sake.

Sky

Role
Babyfur
Don't have a hissy :p *giggles* oh, I went there, I went there...

Role
Private
3rd nudge on name.

And people tend to interact with others in kind. Popy diprs* or not, this is how things go. Sissy, pissy, prissy, frilly, or whatever, this is just in human nature.

*shrug*

But, first things first. The alpha and the omega: your nickname may immediately turn others off to you. :eek:

[Charlie - an alt? Like a dupe, or a previous name that was changed from? I think I see now: I'll PM you.]

*A wink and a nudge to fellow nerdlings. ;)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I was hoping you would activate your OTHER name, rather than this one. I had even resent the activation codes for the other name.
Unfortunately, you chose to use this name instead, and just what I had expected is happening now.
As Charlie said...please consider a name change, as this name will not fit in with this community.

Peachy

F

FullMetal

Have you guys every thought that you might be spacing out the words wrong!

Maybe it's:

pi (3.14)
ss (as in the S.S. marines)
y (y, as in "why can no one except me)
siss (He has an older sister)
y ("Why do they call it American Cheese?")
poop (Everyone poops)
ants (he is an ant enthusiast)

I don't see a problem.

FullMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.