Currently not feeling very little... help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Has anybody every went through a period where they either stopping feeling little, or perhaps felt a little less attached to their little side? This has been happening to me recently which has been a little frustrating. Its such a big part of my life and I have always found time to regress and be in touch with my little side. But recently, I’ve noticed the need/desire is fading and I have been going for longer and longer without thinking about it..

I “came out” to my girlfriend about a year ago and since then we’ve explored our parent/little relationship quite a lot! its been truly amazing, she’s even become in touch with her own little side which was a shock to us both considering she was always a little weirded out by the concept of adult babies…

Before I came out to her and for 8-10 months afterwards, my need/desire was at its strongest and I/We would play fairly regularly. But now things are more casual and its not such a big deal in our relationship anymore (meaning we are both very comfortable with it) I feel my needs may have been “met” and they’re slowly disappearing. This means that I’ve not really felt much of a conscious urge to be little anymore..True, this is may be a good thing as it means I’ve been able to fulfil my needs and accept who I really am at heart. But the fact of the matter is, I miss my little!

Perhaps I’ve just been too busy the past couple of months with christmas/my job etc or perhaps its just a random phase.. But I’m really hoping that the urge comes back. Its funny how, when I was younger, I hated these urges and I just wanted to be “normal”.. Now that I’ve accepted and grown to love my little, I never want it to go away haha! Has anybody ever went through a phase like this?

Sorry if there are other posts about this and I've missed them..

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hey PeterRabbit, nice post. I'll give it a try.

Yes, I think what you describe is pretty common among those of us that have come to acceptance. I, too, go thru phases where I seem to be too busy with grown up stuff and lose touch with my little side. I think it is a "toned down" version of the Binge/Purge cycle for those of us who don't really purge anymore.

My answer is, don't force it. You're Little WILL come back. Try to do even one small "little" thing a day. For instance, I still snuggle my plushy tiger for a few minutes everyday, even when I am not really into being Little. Since being Little is about acceptance and comfort, if you try to force it, you will have neither. Considering this is a lifelong interest for most of us, I'm pretty sure your Little side will return in force.

Cheers. I hope this helps.

PeterRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey PeterRabbit, nice post. I'll give it a try.

Yes, I think what you describe is pretty common among those of us that have come to acceptance. I, too, go thru phases where I seem to be too busy with grown up stuff and lose touch with my little side. I think it is a "toned down" version of the Binge/Purge cycle for those of us who don't really purge anymore.

My answer is, don't force it. You're Little WILL come back. Try to do even one small "little" thing a day. For instance, I still snuggle my plushy tiger for a few minutes everyday, even when I am not really into being Little. Since being Little is about acceptance and comfort, if you try to force it, you will have neither. Considering this is a lifelong interest for most of us, I'm pretty sure your Little side will return in force.

Cheers. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the response and the advice :) That's comforting to know. Luckily my girlfriend does usually engage with my little in some small way at least once a day (either by giving me my bear at night or maybe just a nice mummyish comment now and again) so that definitely helps. I think I'm gonna just put it down to Christmas/work etc. Its been a busy month and I've hung out with my friends to do adult things much more than I normally would so I'm guessing that that's been a factor too. I never anticipated this when I finally came to accept myself! I always thought it would just have a stronger hold on me if I didn't fight it ha! Shows how naive I once was. ..
PR

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
So glad I could be of help. You really lucky to have a GF who will engage your Little side. I think it is safe to say your Little will be back soon with her help. By the way Christmas is a stressful time of year for me too. Seems that way for everyone. I sometime wonder why we "collectively" put up with it. Oh well, a discussion for another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.