Status
Not open for further replies.

Atty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
So i recently got telegram and love it. I was wondering if there were any groups out there to chat with others. Im a bit shy and its taken me a while to even ask here. Im quite inept at finding online chats and work usually keeps me from being able to seek them out for lack of time. Oh well, im sorry if theres been a similar question asked here, i didn't really look :( *droops ears*

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So i recently got telegram and love it. I was wondering if there were any groups out there to chat with others. Im a bit shy and its taken me a while to even ask here. Im quite inept at finding online chats and work usually keeps me from being able to seek them out for lack of time. Oh well, im sorry if theres been a similar question asked here, i didn't really look :( *droops ears*

I haven't messed with telegram much. Is that the only way you're wanting to get in contact with others?

What kind of groups are you looking for? Diaper related, or something else?

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I have yet to stumble across a group with telegram ...well that and my telegram is mainly for my friends because kik sucked and skype I get users named "tiny nipples" sending me friend requests x3

Atty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
No, not the only way. Just happens to now be the most accessible for me. Was just curious and figured id ask here. Also mostly im looking for babyfur related and the like. I dunno just wanna meet more people heh

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Ahh, OK. Sorry for the long delay in responding. It's been a crazy week. Hopefully someone's messaged you about this and you've been able to chat with others. If not, hang in there. I know there's Skype and teamspeak groups out there.

Atty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Nah, nothing yet. I only really have my phone so i dunno how that limits chat options :(

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Nah, nothing yet. I only really have my phone so i dunno how that limits chat options :(

You could always do Skype or Teamspeak. I've got both of those on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.