Cuddlz onesies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
You are right to be worried about length.
I got an Abena body sock (large) and it is definitely not long enough - despite me normally being medium for things.
On the other hand if it was too long it would be pretty useless too - but the measurements you've given sound like you need the longer one.

That seems true. Go with the larger one. You want it tight enough to be supportive, but not so tight you can't fit in it!

Sent from my LG-X180g using Tapatalk

PaddedPuppy said:
Cuddlz clothing sizes are REALLY generous. I'm a XL for any regular clothes, but with cuddlz I could fit into a friend's small onesie. Yes it was obviously too tight but it fitted. I also bought a XL sleeper and that was so big on me that my boyfriend was able to fit inside it with me at the same time.

If anyone is between sizes, you should always go with the smaller size when it comes to cuddlz, and honestly I wouldn't bother getting the longer version. You'll probably find it too loose to offer any support for the diaper.

The returns policy was reasonable too from memory. So if it doesn't fit you can easily return/swap it.

Thanks!

Well, M fits me more than generous considering other measurements (chest, neck, etc.), but the only thing I'm worried is length.

How "stretchable" are Cuddlz onesies lengthwise? If they are, then getting ExtraLong would probably not be necessary. And do you mind if I ask what's your height?

It's nice to know that their return policy is reasonable, but I still have to cover the cost of shipping twice more. And from Croatia, that's not quite cheap!

I've been thinking about getting a onesie as well, I think it might help keep the diaper from sagging and make them a bit more absorbent (if I'm wrong please let me know). Only problem is there kinda pricey and I'm not sure what size I should get. I'm 5'10" and about 140 pounds slim. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I found the one I ordered from them was a perfect fit, I did measure myself before and I was closer to the edge of M so I got a L and it was perfect, it does have some stretch if you happen to have a big diaper on :)

I also ordered a what they call "Blue Adult Onesie All In One Footless Sleeper" and the sizing on that was completely wrong for me even though I checked multiple times... I can fit in it, but its not as stretchy as the short ones.

Tylexon said:
I found the one I ordered from them was a perfect fit, I did measure myself before and I was closer to the edge of M so I got a L and it was perfect, it does have some stretch if you happen to have a big diaper on :)

I also ordered a what they call "Blue Adult Onesie All In One Footless Sleeper" and the sizing on that was completely wrong for me even though I checked multiple times... I can fit in it, but its not as stretchy as the short ones.

Thanks! So, you didn't get the ExtraLong? I'm also close to the edge of (their) M, but towards the S.

Bummer that the sleeper doesn't fit :(

PaddedPuppy said:
They are very stretchy. Especially after the first wash if you wash at a higher temperature. They will get a little smaller, but still happily stretch back to the original size, and maybe a little more if you need it, or just a bit of flexibility when you walk/move.

My height is exactly 6', and my waist fluctuates between 36 and 38 inches, to give you an idea of my size.

I don't know of any ABDL manufacturers/sellers in Croatia, which is a shame as it would solve the problems for shipping if the size was a problem.

The only thing I could suggest, would be to go for the extra long one just in case. That will likely be too big for you, but if you consistently wash it at a higher temperature you should be able to keep it small enough to fit you well.

Thank you! I've measured myself without a diaper on, and my length is about 33" (unless I'm measuring wrong). So maybe I shouldn't get the ExtraLong, if the onesie will stretch those extra few inches.

Yeah, you feel kinda stupid when you pay for shipping far more than the item costs. Like you are shipping to Antarctica and not only 1000 miles across the most densely populated part of the planet! Hopefully, EU will soon regulate delivery services and lower cross-border shipping costs as it was proposed: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/sectors/postal-services/parcel-delivery_en (they have already done that with mobile operators and roaming charges).

As for a shop opening in Croatia, i doubt that there is enough market for it in a country of only 4 million people. :D

LavenderLynx said:
Thanks! So, you didn't get the ExtraLong? I'm also close to the edge of (their) M, but towards the S.

Bummer that the sleeper doesn't fit :(

I didn't go for extra long mine was the normal length.

I order from Babykins, you fill out the custom clothing measurements form and you end up with a second skin ( perfect Fit)I order in bulk and have around 300 of all styles in stock. Any order over 15 gets a 5.00 discount on each one plus she pays customs and shipping, and they are made to order not genetic S, M, LG fits most, they are truly perfect git.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back