Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
http://www.cuddlz.com/pink-adult-onesie-all-in-one-footed-sleeper/

I'm thinking of getting this one, maybe. But I don't have a lot of money in the bank right now, and I'm not willing to pay the full price + international shipping. Do they have these on sale often? I saw a nice one on Jumpin Jammerz too, but I really prefer zipper to buttons, and I really like the lighter color of this one.

Periodically. Cuddlz isn't a large retailer, so they don't have that many sales. Have you considered this one instead? Slightly more, but no international shipping.

You have to be careful when it comes to colour. On the face of it, the Cuddlz one looks like a paler pink, but it's fairly clear if you compare the skin and hair tone of the two models that the Big Foot PJ photo is brightly-lit, while the Cuddlz one isn't, which will affect how the colour appears.

Thanks for the recommendation! though someone gave me some Christmas money over Paypal as an early gift, so I already ordered the one I linked. I didn't know about that website. oh well.

ShippoFox said:
http://www.cuddlz.com/pink-adult-onesie-all-in-one-footed-sleeper/

I'm thinking of getting this one, maybe. But I don't have a lot of money in the bank right now, and I'm not willing to pay the full price + international shipping. Do they have these on sale often? I saw a nice one on Jumpin Jammerz too, but I really prefer zipper to buttons, and I really like the lighter color of this one.

Hi ShippoFox You may want to look at Snug as a Bug in Toronto they have some good sales at this time of year and very good prices on there end of line sleepers. They ship to the US at not bad postal rates The other thing to look at is the Canadian dollar been in such a poor state you can save at least 25% on the US dollar. Sort of put a hole in my plans in going to the US this year.

I bought all my sleepers from Snug as a Bug when they had sales or end of line. There much better quality than others I have looked at and will last a long time with me. I would say it's money well spent. Happy Sleepers.

jeez... I didn't know there were so many sites selling footed PJs... wonder how many others there are? oh well :eek!:

ShippoFox said:
jeez... I didn't know there were so many sites selling footed PJs... wonder how many others there are? oh well :eek!:

Offhand, there's also Pajamagram, the All-In-One Company, Land's End, Little Keeper Sleeper, etc . They've been positively fashionable for several years now.

so long as you have ordered the correct size you will not be disappointed. I own three cuddlz Onsie/footed pjs and they are excellent. The pink is what i would call a typical "baby pink". I also have the ducks print and and a puppy dog print that they no longer do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back