Cub Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
well I slept padded...woke up as mom was leaving , Wasnt close to leaking so I decided to lay in my warm bed and watched some cartoons, ate some chicken parm , then I hopped online to surf some...got tired of that and it was getting time for a bath. During this I was drinking me some apple juice from my sippy cup.

I took my bath, dressed then played a game some , watched alil more tv, curled up with my plush and paci ...so i had me an unplanned nap, I dont have any cub clothes so i just wore an old pair of shorts and a tee . After my nap i fixed me some strawberry and cream oatmeal and decided to use my extra big spoon to eat it...so pup had some oatmeal on his muzzle , then used a baby wipe to clean my face, and then thats about it .

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
that must have been relaxing. i wish i could have me one of thoes days. i've been overdue for one.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
There are blogs here on ADISC as well. Anyway, it sounds like you had a fun day. Hope the next one is just as good!

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Man that sounds like soooo much fun. I could really use a day like that, without my younger brothers crashing through the house.

baby_connor_foxx

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
Heh, it took me almost 8 months of working almost non stop, and i was finaly able to have one of those days a week ago. it was SOOOO amazing, but i think i might have gone through too many diapers XD

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Very very very nice.
Every once in a while it's nice to have one of those.

R

roxie

I bet that was so much fun. I'm long due for a day like that, maybe the day after thanksgiving =3

Status
Not open for further replies.