crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
a few weeks ago a found a kl place in Dublin where u can use amazing computers with loads of games on them but anyway one game I can't stop playing is crysis its just sooo much fun. Anyone eles here ever played it...its gr8 online too

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It certainly looks great, but once I peeled away the veneer of fancy graphics and oh-my-god-I-can-cut-down-trees physics, I found it to play like every other FPS game in existence.

Reactions: Moo

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Well neerly all frist person shooters on pc play the same... For me its online play that makes a game and the online on this is amazing

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
It's ok, the graphics are omgwtf amazing, but other then that, it really isn't that great, I'd recommended CoD4 or TF2 in my opinion.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I know and like FPS games online and I think that crysis is the best FPS game that I have ever played!!!!! Better than the Hills Have Eyes 2 online FPS game.

Role
I know and like FPS games online and I think that crysis is the best FPS game that I have ever played!!!!! Better than the Hills Have Eyes 2 online FPS game.
Hills have eyes 2 FPS....wtf

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I vote for COD4. It's WAYYYY better online, and the single player mode was quite engaging as well.

Role
Yeah Hills have eyes 2 the web site is
http://www.dot3dgames.com/adventure.html
The name of the game's title though is called Run for the hills.
You can also play Hostel, the objective is you get to save the victim's before its to late.

Ok well....you are comparing a high quality, high production game such as Crysis to a flash game over the Internet....I'd recommended trying CoD4.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I have played cod4 and its very good but I dont see hand held nukes in it LOL

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like call of duty 4 for the "realistic" type FPS

I like UT games for the unrealistic type FPS. UT always had the redeemer which is pretty much a remote controlled nuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.