Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I did it few times but it hurts my knees how about you guys?

I can not help but crawl on all-fours going up a flight of stairs, since I have Cerebral Palsy.
Going down stairs, I scoot down them on my rear-end.

I primarily crawl in my living/dinning room which has carpet. In my den, it is tile and I don't crawl there. I haven't tried crawling in my yard yet...maybe someday.

Hehe I usually crawl when I'm too drunk to walk/stumble.

just don't crawl on gravel, I had to do that to fix a car once it really hurts way too much. :cursing: I don't find crawling to bad on the keens so long as I'm wearing some pants on.

I usually have to kneel to get controllers from under the tv, so I crawl quite often while in baby mode, even if it is to only get controllers. I never actually thought about it before. :p

I like to crawl around my bedroom and go upstairs on my hands and feet, but my knees get a little sore after a while. I'm planning on ordering a really cheap pair of knee protectors, the ones they use for playing volleyball. (They were 2-3 dollars, but totally not cute :v)

Little babies must have very sore looking knees!

- - - Updated - - -

I get sores if I am not careful but I don't crawl as it's not my age play to crawl I just do when I am playing with my toys.

I don't like crawling that much I rather just walk.

Tried crawling. Now bruised as heck on my knees and elbows - but worth it, I guess.

I'm not much into crawling but when I'm in bed in diapers, I get out of bed by getting myself on my hands and knees (palms down), turning around and heading towards the bottom of the bed, turning around again and exiting the bed butt first. In all, it's about 10 'steps' but it makes me feel little... I think it's the butt first thing that triggers my little side. It reminds me of a toddler backing down a flight of stairs butt first.

Babies don't have knee caps so crawling is kinda different for them.

I love to crawl especially when wearing multiple nappies. I can only do it when the kids are in bed and my wife is out as she finds it to much. She ok with the nappies and dummy but that's it.

Argent said:
Babies don't have knee caps so crawling is kinda different for them.

Crazy-ass mutant babies!

I wish I was one. {sigh}

Crawling hurts my knees, otherwise I would do it more.

I only crawl when my daddy asks me too, and only when I'm feeling really obedient. I typically just walk because crawling hurts my knees, although I'm not terribly afraid to crawl if I could get away with it.

Never been a problem for me lol, I don't know why: probably just tough knees, and when I am on the floor I am just like: meh I may as well just enjoy this spot and plonk my butt down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back