Cruel Mommy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David315

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everone!

I was wondering how many others out there, besides me, would love to have a cruel mommy? I would love to have a mommy that would slip some ex-lax into my bottle (right before we left the house to go out) or slip some icy-hot into my diaper during a change, or one that would just get pleasure from making me sit in my used diaper all day. If anyone else feels this way, let me know! If anyone has any other fantasies, please share them!

Thank you

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Teeheehee....cruel mommy! Sounds like it should be a movie. "Oh look Brad. Mother will be staying with us for a few months, just for the duration of her methamphetamine rehabilitation. I must warn you however, her brain is a bit fried, and she likes to act out with a few off the beaten road quirks. Brad? Brad?!"

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'd love that kind of stuff in a story or a role play, but probably not in real life...That, and I'm into dudes...

LunaCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I like to beat cruel people in the head with sticks 'til they die.

But that's just me :eek:

Anyway, no thank you.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
You know I have thought about it, and maybe it would be fun to have a strict, but fair mommy that way you have both the love and disipline of the toddler world... I dont really think I would like it your way, but I would like mine to be more controlling than she currently is now.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
NO! Mommies are supposted to be kind and care for their babies, not be mean to them!

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I've fantasized about it. Would be cool once in awhile, but I want a nice Mommy too:)

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Yeah... Scary thought. Seems like something you'd see on the news, or on CSI or something, when something like that goes too far... :lol:

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
no but i have ran across horror stories of this happenening on the net

E

Error404

I don't mind the idea at all. But I'd rather have such 'punishments' applied on the basis they KNOW I'm an consenting adult, meeting both my younger needs and one or two of my adult 'needs' at once.

I guess, for me, regression is more the loss of power and control than it is feeling younger. Having had a background where I've always had massive amounts of power at my fingertips, I can find myself really yearning just to lose that power and responsibility once in a while, and to be dominated in a childish way whilst still being identified as an adult (though not in the given scene) is quite the release.

So, sure, a 'cruel' carer is fine, as long as it's kept in check. Laxatives in a bottle? Sure. Laxatives in a bottle before going out? A bit too much for anything other than typed roleplay for me. There has to be a limit, you keep fantasy to the home. If I'm going to be cared for outside of the home, I'd prefer it be the more little subtle things like a stern "Hold my hand" before crossing the road, not a blatant need to stink up a whole establishment. o.o

David315

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah, I agree

I agree... it should not be taken too far...I guess I want a cruel mommy who has a sence of what is acceptable and what is not.

timmywimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
If a mummy is looking after you the way they look after real babies, then there should be plenty of opportunities for strict but caring behaviour. The only extra I would want would the judicious use of restraints, I think.

Some of the images I've seen on BDSM sites make me cringe. Life is painful enough! BTW David - excellent avatar!

J

Jeffy

Hmm... Iunno about a mommy (cause I'm not really into having mommies or daddys) but I could see an older brother doing all that you mentioned on the op XD
And i'm willing to try anything once.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Great avi!! Is that not from those bubblegum packages from the 70's, the product parodies, Raggedy Ant and GI Toe? Yay, the internet!! I had not thought of wacky packages in years, but now how I loved them so comes flooding back...

raggedyant.jpg

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Uhhh...my girl plays as a mean older sister in our role playing (I had such a shit childhood that the mere thought of having a "mommy" is distasteful to me). We have a lot of fun with it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.