Crotch photos in profile pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I was wondering since we have the rule about baning them in avatars if we could make a rule about this also.

And yes there are users with them.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't have a problem with it is a profile pic, provided the diapers in question aren't, erm, used. It's not nearly as obtrusive as it is if it's in an avatar.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
everyone proposing these new rules is turning this into a witch hunt...

of course we're not going to make a rule about that. it doesn't directly affect your use of the boards.

Role
Private
As a profile picture, I don't have a problem with it. Mostly because it isn't in-your-face whenever you just want to read something on the forum.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Against this proposition.
As long as it's not the first thing I see underneath the persons name (aka the avatar isn't a crotch shot) then I think it's okay.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
There is no big deal.
Recent gallery uploads used to appear in the profile, so if profile pictures with crotch shots aren't allowed then gallery uploads with crotch shots wouldn't have been allowed.

I think crotch shots anywhere are pretty untasteful though.

Obviously if you think that the profile picture crosses the line in anyway feel free to report it using the requests forum.

Role
Diaper Lover
Crotch shots don't matter if you showing off something about the diaper, if your just showing that your wearing it, ehhh. :(

Profile ban... epic no, no ban. Avatar, yes, we don't want to be a new creepy site.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
I'm not going to make a rule against using crotch shots in profile pictures.
The reasons are:
* You won't stumble upon a profile pic like you might stumble upon an avatar pic.
* I think it is useful to allow people to post crotch-shot profile pics so that others can use that to identify what type of person they are.
* We already have a rule against nudity, adult content, etc. Seeing someone just wearing a diaper isn't going to make your head explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.